Monday, January 9, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 11


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was on the phone. “Alright, Take care”Skye said she hang up the phone as Lorenzo came in. “That was Genevieve she can't make it to family dinner “Skye said “Is She okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes she just want to be alone with the children beside you both had lunch together “Skye said “Yes we did, Maybe we sure go check on her after dinner “Lorenzo said “Maybe “Skye said “Skye it means the world to me that you are keeping the secret you are a loyal wife, How did I get so lucky “Lorenzo ask “I don't know Skye said as Skylar and Luis and John and Laurel came in.”I'm glad everyone is here”Lorenzo said “Is Genevieve coming”Skylar ask “No she wanted to be alone with the children, I want to make a toast to Laurel who had her first day as a doctor, We are so proud of you “Skye said “Yes we are “Lorenzo said

At Genevieve-Sunday Rose room-Sunday Rose was looking at pictures of her and Alexander when Genevieve came in. “Sweetheart “Genevieve said “I will get ready for Papa and Nana”Sunday Rose said “We are not going, The cook made us dinner “Genevieve said “I'm glad we are not going “Sunday Rose said “Me too”Genevieve said they went downstairs and had dinner. “Sunday Rose I want you to remember that you're father loved you so much “Genevieve said “I know, Daddy loved you too Sunday Rose said “I know,His love will live on”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo Skye and Lorenzo had just finished saying goodbye to the children who left. “Now, We are alone “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said Skye still wasn't sure how to act around Lorenzo knowing what he did to Alexander.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment