Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 18


At The Police station-The intergalactic room-Lorenzo and Genevieve were in it. “Daddy, Did you kill my husband!! Genevieve yelled as she cried. “I didn't kill Alexander I'm being set up “Lorenzo said “Why did they arrested you “Genevieve ask “Alexis hates me, Genevieve I love you, You have to believe me”Lorenzo said “If Alexis and Ric are right about this you are out of my life! I will not let you neither my children and I will change Lorenzo Jr name! Alexander hate that I named our son after you! I loved Alexander! Genevieve yelled as Skye came in. “Tea on her way, Genevieve “Skye said “I was just telling Genevieve I didn't do it”Lorenzo said Alexis came in. “Alexis,What proof do you have? Genevieve ask “We have the surveillance from the center “Alexis said “I want to see it”Genevieve said as Tea came in.”Alexis I want to see the surveillance at the center “Genevieve said “No one is seeing anything except for me now I would like to be alone with my client “Tea said Skye and Alexis and Genevieve left.

“Thank you Tea I need you to get me out of this”Lorenzo said “Are you innocent “Tea ask Lorenzo look at Tea. “Lorenzo! Tea said “Tea , We have to be careful in here”Lorenzo said Tea went by him, “How could you do this to you're own daughter “Tea ask Lorenzo lean toward Tea. “Genevieve better off without him”Lorenzo said Tea wasn't sure what to do.

Inside-Genevieve and Skye were talking. “Mother did Daddy killed my husband? Genevieve ask Skye touch Genevieve hair. “Genevieve I want you to remember you're father love you so much “Skye said “Mother , We been so close lately don't lie to me”Genevieve said “I'm not,Lorenzo didn't do it”Skye said as Tea came by. “Skye,Lorenzo want to see you”Tea said Skye left. “Did Daddy confesses “Genevieve ask “No”Tea said Genevieve phone rang and Genevieve pick it up and answer her phone. “Nikolas-Alexander, What is it”Genevieve ask and hang up. “Alexis,,They found Nikolas his in a coma”Genevieve said “No”Alexis said “I'm going to the hospital “Genevieve said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment