Thursday, January 19, 2017

Secrets and Lies ch 19



At The Police station-The intergalactic room-Skye and Lorenzo were in it. “So now what ‘Skye ask she moved close to Lorenzo. “Skye, I know this is hard on you and it's cost you a lot but I need you're help “Lorenzo said “On what”Skye ask

In the evidence room-Tea had just watched the DVD and wasn't sure what to do. “Lorenzo, How do I help you out of this one”Tea ask herself.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Since Genevieve know that no one was home and she didn't believe Lorenzo or Skye Genevieve took matters in her own hands and went into her father's office and open the safe, Genevieve found a gun and some gloves that were in a bag as Ric came in. “Genevieve, Are you played with the evidence “Ric ask “No , I was looking for the truth “Genevieve said as she cried and give the bag to Ric as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “We just found evidence on you're husband his going down for this”Ric said and left with the bag. “Genevieve”Skye said ‘Mother, Did you know! Is that why you came home to burn the evidence! Why do you keep pick Daddy over us”Genevieve ask “ I didn't know it was Lorenzo for a while I want to tell you I'm upset with him I'm sorry that Lorenzo did this”Skye said “Why! Alexander loved me he wasn't a bad husband to me”Genevieve said “I know “Skye said “Mother, Are you going to leave Daddy “Genevieve ask .”Before Ric arrested you're father I was going to tell him , That I'm done with Lorenzo I can't stand by anymore “Skye said “Mother I know it's hard but you can do this.”Genevieve said “Yes I can,”Skye said

At General Hospital-Nikolas room-Emily and Laura were sitting by his bedside as Alexis came in. “Nikolas, You have to wake up, I found out who killed you're son it wasn't Valentin it's Lorenzo “Alexis said “Lorenzo did this? To his own daughter he killed her husband! Emily yelled “Yes,”Alexis said “Do you have enough evidence “Laura ask “Yes we do”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment