Thursday, January 12, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 14


At Emily/Nikolas-Emily had called everyone to come over she was so worrying when Laura took her hand. “It's going to be okay , We will fine Nikolas you can't give up”Laura said “Never “Emily said as Monica and Alan and Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Alexis and Kristina and Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Grandmother, What is going on”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Nikolas was on. His way home and he called me when I heard a crash they lose radar with the plane their a search party looking for Nikolas “Emily said “No, What was Grandfather doing “Nikolas-Alexander ask “Nikolas went to look for Alexander killer “Emily said “Who do you think it”is Alan ask as someone came in by the window. “Me! Welcome all to a fun game! Is the prince alive or dead “He said “Who are you “Monica ask “Some of you know me! Or know me so well right Genevieve “He said and went by Genevieve. “Valentin “Genevieve said “It's good to see you my love it's been awhile since we saw each other now you are free and I can do this”Valentin said he kiss Genevieve passionately. Lorenzo came by. “Get you're hands off my daughter! Lorenzo yelled Valentin pull back. “Admitted it that you killed Alexander because you're jealous of what he had! You shot my husband! Genevieve yelled “I'm not going to lie I did it”Valentin said “You bastard! Now what did you do to my husband! Emily said “Nikolas was looking into something I didn't want him to fine so I did what I had to do! Valentin yelled “You bastard the police will arrest you and you will be brought to justice! Laura said “No they will not”Valentin said “Yes they will!I will make sure of it “Alexis said “Natasha the other bastard child! Except Father loved you! All I wanted is to be loved like Alexander he had a beautiful and loyal wife by his side ! Valentin said “You could've had it”Genevieve said “Yea, Well I sure go Genevieve it's been fun”Valentin said he touch Genevieve face. “We could of had something “Valentin said “Leave my mother alone “Sunday Rose said “You're as beautiful as you're mother “Valentin said as the police came in.

“Good you're here! Valentin killed my son and play with the brake on my husband plane he could be dead to”Emily said The police arrested Valentin. “I will make sure he stay in jail”Alexis said “Thank you “Emily said

“Genevieve it will not be long my love”Valentin said and left with the cops.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment