Friday, January 13, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 15


At Nikolas/Emily-Alan and Monica and Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Laura and Kristina and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose  and Genevieve were still there. Genevieve was in shock by Valentin when Skye came by. “Genevieve , Are you okay “Skye ask “I don't know how I'm supposed to feel we finally caught my husband killer”Genevieve said “You started to heal”Skye said “Yes,I sure go home, Sunday Rose “Genevieve said “Mother, I'm going to the airport to help with the search “Nikolas-Alexander said “Be careful, Emily if you need anything “Genevieve said “Thanks”Emily said “
Genevieve and Sunday Rose left. “Emily, You have to believe that we will fine Nikolas “Skye said ‘I just want this all to stop”Emily said “Me too”Skye said she left with Lorenzo.

“Emily, Do you want us to stay the night or you could come to the mansion “Monica said “I will be fine I'm not going to give up on my husband “Emily said “If you need anything “Alan said “Thanks”Emily said Alan and Monica left.

“Mom, We can't give up on Nikolas “Lulu said “We will not”Laura said “Have you ever heard of Valentin “Lulu ask “Yes Nikolas told me about him, He loves games “Laura said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the living room. “Is this what you want Nikolas killed too”Skye ask “No, Did you see that look Genevieve give Valentin? Their a secret that they share “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo! Stop playing with our daughter life! If you kill anyone else I'm done! I can't do this stand by you knowing you killed our daughter husband! My sister son ! Skye yelled “Skye , Alexander lied to Genevieve about the divorce “Lorenzo said “It wasn't up for you to take him out! Alexander was a great husband to Genevieve! I'm staying in the guest room “Skye said “Skye! I can't lose you! Lorenzo yelled “You sure of thought about that “Skye said and went upstairs.

Lorenzo pour himself a drink and drink it and then throw the glass.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment