Thursday, January 5, 2017

Secrets and Lies ch 7 part 1


At Alexander grave-Emily was their. “Oh Alexander I miss you so much,You're father is still looking for you're killer I do wish he found you're killer so we can have justice and peace “Emily said as Genevieve came by. “Emily “Genevieve said “I was just tell Alexander we will fine his killer I know Nikolas will fine Valentin “Emily said “I hope so”Genevieve said “How are you doing “Emily ask “I have my moments “Genevieve said “I will let you be alone with Alexander “Emily said and left. “Oh Alexander I do miss you it's hard to live in the house slept in our bed without you, I do have to go on for our children but I will never love another man , You are the only one for me’”Genevieve said

On the Docks-Sunday Rose had been skip school for a while and smoke when Nikolas-Alexander and Jenny came by. “Sunday Rose, Why aren't you I'm school “Nikolas-Alexander ask “I don't want to go to school I haven't been going for a while “Sunday Rose said “Really,Mother though you have been going “Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes mother been busy working and not pay attention to me”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, You know Father loved you and he would not like this , You need to pull yourself together and act like a heiress you are , I know you been through alot sis but it's time to stop this”Nikolas-Alexander said “You maybe the head of our family but you're not the boss of me”Sunday Rose said as Genevieve came by. “What is going on, Sunday Rose why are you here and not in school “Genevieve ask  “Tell Mother “Nikolas-Alexander said “I been skip school “Sunday Rose said “For how long “Genevieve ask “Since Daddy died, You been to busy to pay attention to me “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose I'm sorry I let it come to this, I will cancel my last appointment and we can go home and talk “Genevieve said “Yes mother “Sunday Rose said “I'm sorry,I was hard on you Sis but I just love you “Nikolas-Alexander said “I know it's just how much can we take “Sunday Rose said and left with Genevieve.

“You were great with you're sister “Jenny said “I hope so, She been through a lot”Nikolas-Alexander said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment