Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 27


At The Police Station--Lorenzo cell-Lorenzo was in his cell when Sunday Rose came by. “Sunday Rose, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “ Why did you killed my father? Haven't we been through enough this year! I love my mother but Daddy was the only parent who is stable ! I love my mother but she not that stable “Sunday Rose said “I'm sorry”Lorenzo said “Why did you do it”Sunday Rose ask “I was taking care of my daughter “Lorenzo said “Mother is a mess right now, Some kind of father you are”Sunday Rose said and left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was sleeping on the couch the junk food was all over the table when Skye came in. Skye was upset by the mess and wake Genevieve up. “Genevieve wake up “Skye said Genevieve wake up. “Mother, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I came to check on you, Which I'm glad I did , Did you eat all this junk food”Skye ask “Most, Skylar was here”Genevieve said “I'm sure it was mostly you “Skye said she sit down . “Genevieve, We both have a addicted to something, You are addicted to junk food, My poison is alcohol we can't give in we are both strong and can do this”Skye said “It's different for you, I'm a widow you are going to be a divorce I think I would rather be divorce then a widow I could see him, Alexander was my strength “Genevieve said “I know but you have to do this for you're children, Now go clean up”Skye said she help Genevieve up. “Mother, You sure move in I need you”Genevieve said “Do you really want to push it with us “Skye ask “Yes, I need you”Genevieve said she went upstairs.

Skye clean up the table. Skye was worrying about Genevieve.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment