Friday, January 6, 2017

Secrets and Lies ch 8 part 1


At Genevieve-Genevieve and Sunday Rose were at home. “Sunday Rose I'm sorry I haven't been here for you, I thought you been doing great at school “Genevieve said “It was a act I'm sorry I just miss Daddy so much if we known who killed Daddy then I can heal”Sunday Rose said “I know who killed you're father Nikolas is trying to fine him, His hard to fine “Genevieve said “Who is it, Who killed Daddy “Sunday Rose ask “It's a long lost Cassadine who no one likes he like to play games and hurt his family, His name is Valentin “Genevieve said “How is he a Cassadine “Sunday Rose ask “His you're great Grandfather love child from what I know of Mikkos didn't care for him or want him in the family he was never accepted as a Cassadine “Genevieve said “So he can be jealous of Daddy that's why he killed him”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Thanks for being honest with me “Sunday Rose said “You're welcome “Genevieve said “Have you meet him”Sunday Rose ask “No”Genevieve lied. “I guess I will stop skip school “Sunday Rose said “Yes and stop smoking, Sunday Rose you are grounded for a week”Genevieve said “Yes mother “Sunday Rose said she went upstairs.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring a drink as Skye came in. “Skye,You're home”Lorenzo said “Yes “Skye said “Where you at the center this whole time”Lorenzo ask “No I went to see Skylar and Laurel it's her first day as a doctor “Skye said “Yes I'm glad we have a daughter who a doctor “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “Skye, Are you having an affair, You been so distant lately and we haven't made love in a long time”Lorenzo said “No I'm not having an affair! Lorenzo I know you're secret and it's killing me and us”Skye said “What secrets “Lorenzo ask “That you killed Alexander!! Yes I know! I hate lying to our daughter and Emily about this! So are you going to kill me to “Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye face. “No I'm not going to kill you, So how long have you know”Lorenzo ask “Since the day it happened, Why”Skye ask “I did it for our daughter she better off without him! I don't regret it”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You can go to jail”Skye said “I will not go to jail, Skye it's going to be okay so you can stop worrying,I'm glad you know about it I hate lying to you”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You're asking a lot of me to keep it a secret “Skye said “You know it's for the best, Genevieve been handling this great “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Skye said “If you love me you will keep quiet “Lorenzo said “I love you I just hate what you do I always have”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment