Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 6


At The Quartermaine hotel-Outside-Lorenzo was outside talking to his sons. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “That's what we would like to know, Why are you messing with the shipment, We are take over things you give it to us”Luis ask
“Yes and you both have been doing a great job and I want to make sure you don't ruin my business that I have work hard on”Lorenzo said “We will not , Now leave it alone “John said “Or what “Lorenzo ask “We will tell Genevieve who killed her husband “Luis said “You both would not blackmailed me or tell my secrets I know both of you and you will not put me in jail “Lorenzo said “Just leave the business alone “Luis said “Fine “Lorenzo said

At The Lobby-Tea and Genevieve were talking. “What secrets are you keeping “Tea ask “Who killed my husband “Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. “I thought you left, Tea”Lorenzo said “I just ran into Tea”Genevieve said “Yes, It's good to see you”Tea said to Lorenzo. “You too”Tea said “I sure go”Genevieve said and left. “Is Genevieve okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes you're daughter is fine”Tea said “Yes Genevieve has been doing great the last couple of months “Lorenzo said “Yes she has”Tea said

At General Hospital-Laurel came in it was her first day of her residence to be a doctor when Skye came by. “My daughter the doctor , You look so great in that white coat ‘Skye said “Thanks Mother. After working hard I'm now at my dream job”Laurel said “Yes you are, You're going to be great “Skye said as Monica and Alan came by. “Laurel we are glad you're joining the team “Alan said “Yes we are “Monica said “Thanks just don't treat me any different “Laurel said “We will not”Monica said “I know my daughter is going to be great “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment