Monday, January 30, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 26


At Genevieve-Genevieve and Skylar we're sitting on the couch eating junk food when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother,Aunt Skylar”Sunday Rose said “Come sit down we are eating junk food”Genevieve said Sunday Rose sit down. “I hate this “Sunday Rose said “Me too baby,  “Somehow we will get through this, I don't know how “Genevieve said Sunday Rose phone rang. “Sunday Rose Cassadine “, That's great”Sunday Rose said and hang up. “That was Grandmother , Grandfather is awake”Sunday Rose said “That's great”Genevieve said “Yes, I'm going to see him”Sunday Rose said “Give Nikolas my best”Genevieve said Sunday Rose left.

At General Hospital-Emily was in the hallway when Alan and Monica came in. “I have some great news! Nikolas is awake! Emily yelled “That's wonderful! Monica said “Thanks, Now I just have to tell him who killed our son”Emily said “You will but not too soon”Alan said “I know”Emily said as Laura and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Is my son really awake”Laura ask “Yes, Dr. Webber is with him”Emily said “That's great “Laura said “Yes it is”Nikolas-Alexander said “I haven't told Nikolas about who killed Alexander yet’ Emily said “It sure be you “Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes, How are you both handle this? Emily ask “What that are Grandfather killed our father! It's just great”Nikolas-Alexander yelled “I know it's hard but I know deep down Lorenzo loves both of you “Emily said “This isn't love”Nikolas-Alexander said “Just don't go into that dark place”Emily said “We will not”Sunday Rose said “Nikolas-Alexander “Emily ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said “Good I do hope you both will not go into that dark place “Emily said and left .

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment