Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 22


At The Police Station-The next day -Lorenzo was in his cell when Laura came by. “You will pay for killing my grandson! What kind of father does this to his own daughter! Did you even think about the children! Laura yelled “That's all I have thought about my daughter and grandchildren “Lorenzo said “You will die a old man”Laura said and left.

At Tea/Victor-Tea was putting paper in her briefcase when their was a knock on the door Tea open it was Genevieve. “Genevieve, Why are you here “Tea ask,”To beg you not to be his lawyer, I know you are loyal to you're family and I understand but with you by his side you will get him out of this “Genevieve said “Genevieve I get you're upset with Lorenzo I would too”Tea said “Please don't be his lawyer, If you do I will tell Victor about what I saw at the hotel “Genevieve said “You wouldn't dare”Tea said “Yes I will, I'm a Quartermaine blackmail is in my blood ‘“Genevieve said “If you tell Victor he will go after AJ “Tea said “I know so I hope you do the right thing “Genevieve said

At The Police Station-Lorenzo cell-Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye came by. “Skye, You're here”Lorenzo said “Yes I just came to tell you it's over,,I'm sorry but I can't stand by you anymore,I divorce you”Skye said “Skye! Don't ! Lorenzo yelled as Genevieve came by. “So was it worth it, You lose Me as you're daughter and you're grandchildren and now mother! You're all alone! No one to save you! Genevieve yelled “If I'm going down then so will you Genevieve I will tell Alexis to change you with Matthew dead! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo! How dare you! You have gone to far! Skye yelled “Go ahead tell Alexis “Genevieve said as Alexis came by. “Alexis, I'm glad you're here I want you to opening the murder of Matthew Barrington “Lorenzo said “That case is closed the file vanished,You are just trying to save yourself “Alexis said as Tea came in. “I need to talk to Lorenzo “Tea said “Skye, Don't leave me! Lorenzo yelled Skye walk away with Genevieve and Alexis.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment