Thursday, January 26, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 24


At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye walk into the den and no one was in their so Skye walk by the bar and touch the bottle of vodka when AJ came in. “Don"t Skye “AJ said “Did you heard? My husband has been arrested for killing my daughter husband!  My family will never be the same again! Skye yelled “I heard and I'm sorry but Skye do not fall apart over this”, You still have a family you have you're children who need you”AJ said “I just hate this I know that Lorenzo is in the mob and I accepted it but I never thought he would hurt our children “Skye said “I know, Are you leaving him? AJ ask “Yes I'm not stand by him”Skye said “Good”AJ said as Alan came by. “Skye, How are you doing “Alan ask “I almost took a drink but AJ right it's not worth it”Skye said “No it's not and you're not alone we are here for you”Alan said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was in the living room having a drink when Skylar came in. “Genevieve, Is it true. Did Daddy killed Alexander “Skylar ask “Yes”Genevieve said “I'm sorry”Skylar said “I just can't believe Daddy did this and thought he would get away with this “Genevieve said “I know, Genevieve I get you're upset but drinking isn't the answer, You're pills “Skylar said “I need something to take the pain away! My husband is gone and isn't going to walk in that door anymore! All thanks to Daddy!! Genevieve yelled and Skylar hug her. “I know you loved Alexander “Skylar said “Yes I did before Alexander was shot we had a fight that night he never sign the divorce papers and I was upset but in the end I'm glad Alexander didn't I don't want it”Genevieve said “Alexander loved you so much “Skylar said “Yes I will always be his wife “Genevieve said

 Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment