Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Secrets and Lies ch 23


At The Police station-Lorenzo jail cell-Lorenzo was in his cell talking to Tea. “Lorenzo, I can't be you're lawyer, I'm sorry but I love Genevieve too,I have too much invested in this “Tea said “Tea I need you are the best lawyer “Lorenzo said “I will help you find a great lawyer “Tea said “Just go! Lorenzo yelled Tea left.

At Luis/John office-Luis and John were talking. “This is the only way to get father out of it, His not going to like it ’Luis said “No his not”John said as Skye came in. “Mother, What are you doing here”John ask “I want to check on my sons I know you both want to help you're father out of this but this time Lorenzo belongs in jail “Skye said “I'm sorry but we disagree and we will not stand by and not do anything “Luis said “Luis! You're father killed Alexander! Genevieve is so lose without him and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander “Skye said “I'm sorry but you know I'm loyal to father “Luis said “John “Skye ask “I feel the same way for a long time Father though I was someone else son but he still loved me and raise me”John said “I get you're loyalty both of you but what about loyalty to you're sister “Skye ask “Where was Genevieve when she arrests Father and me”Luis ask “So this is payback “Skye ask “Kind of”Luis said Skye left.

At The Police Station -Lorenzo jail cell-Lorenzo was in his cell when Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came by. “Papa ,Do you remember when I was a little boy? I look up to you and I want to be like you”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo ask “I don't anymore! I want to be like my father who you murder! You will pay for this and when you get out of jail you will have nothing left no one ! Nikolas-Alexander yelled “I love you both “Lorenzo said “Don't love us anymore! How could you do this to us! Sunday Rose yelled “It was out of love! Lorenzo yelled “You don't know how to love! Sunday Rose yelled and left with her brother.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment