Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 5


At The Quartermaine hotel-A hotel room-Tea was in the room waiting for someone when they came in. “I thought you would never get here”Tea said ‘“I'm here now “AJ said they share a kiss. “I can't believe I'm cheating on Victor his going to be so upset if he finds out my husband has a bad temper “Tea said “I'm not worried at all”AJ said they share another kiss.

In the dining Room-Genevieve and Lorenzo we're finished lunch. “How is you're law office “Lorenzo ask “Great I'm glad that Aunt Tea help me open it if it wasn't for the law office I don't know what I would do besides my children “Genevieve said “Yes , I know how much you love the law”Lorenzo said “Yes”Genevieve said as Luis and John came in. “Genevieve, Father we need to talk to you”John said “Sorry to interrupt “Luis said “No it's okay, I need to go anyway, Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said she kiss Lorenzo on the cheek and left.

“What do you both want “Lorenzo ask “Let's go outside “John said they went outside.

In the Lobby-Genevieve was looking in her purse for her cell phone when Lydia came by. “Genevieve have you seen AJ “Lydia ask as AJ and Tea came out of the elevator kissing and Genevieve saw it and was in shock. “No I haven't , Why don't we get some tea”Genevieve ask as AJ and Tea came in and saw them. “I don't want tea I just want to talk to my husband “Lydia said as AJ came by. “AJ, I been looking for you”Lydia said “Sorry I was in the office “AJ said he left with Lydia and Tea came by. “Aunt Tea,Really , What about Victor “Genevieve ask “I love Victor I just want more that's all”Tea said “This isn't good a lot of people can get hurt”Genevieve said “I know, Can you keep it a secret “Tea ask,”Sure, What one more secret”Genevieve said “What does that mean”Tea ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment