Friday, January 6, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 9


At Tea/Victor-Victor was at home when Tea came in. “Tea, Where have you been I just came back to town and I haven't seen you in a while “Victor said “I been working,I'm sorry I'm glad you're here”Tea said Victor kiss Tea, “You can make it up to me “Victor said they made love.

At Lydia/AJ-Lydia and AJ came in with bags of food. “I'm glad we are finally alone you been working so hard at the hotel “Lydia said “Yes I have and I'm sorry “AJ said “It's okay, You are just take care of us”Lydia said “Yes I'm “AJ said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was in her room opening her hope chest and pull out a picture of Valentin and Genevieve kissing and Genevieve took the picture downstairs and put it in the fire .”No one will know my secret “Genevieve said she went by the bar and pour herself some wine. Genevieve was keeping a secret she really didn't have it together. Genevieve pick up the glass and went by the fireplace and watch the picture burn.

At Laurel-Laurel and John were having dinner. “So how was work, Dr. Alcazar.”John ask “It was great, I love being a doctor, John just be careful about working with Luis running Daddy business “Laurel said “I will “John said “Good, This family has been through alot”Laurel said “Yes it has”John said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment