Monday, January 23, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 21


At The Police Station-Lorenzo cell-Lorenzo was in his cell when Luis and John came by. “Sons I need you're help “Lorenzo said “Father, How are we going to get you out of this John ask “That's why I have a plan”Lorenzo said “What is it”Luis ask

At Genevieve-Genevieve went to her room she had a lot to drink and got dress not knowing that someone was watching her.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the living room and look at the bar and was about to pour herself a drink then look at her wedding ring and pick up the ring and throw it. Skye went upstairs and into the bedroom she share with Lorenzo and lay on the bed and cried.

At General Hospital-Nikolas room-Emily was alone with him. “You will wake up I know you will come back to me”Emily said as she took his hand.

At Tea/Victor house-Tea came in. “So did you get Lorenzo out of this”Victor ask “No I don't think I can, Lorenzo killed Alexander his own daughter husband “Tea said “Wow”Victor said “I know they're a lot of evidence on Lorenzo “Tea said “Are you going to help him”Victor ask “I don't know “Tea said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment