Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 12


At Genevieve-Genevieve was in her robe and her hair was up she was holding a drink in her hand by the fireplace when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, The maid let us in are you okay “Skye ask Genevieve look at her parents. “Yes ,I'm fine Sunday Rose just need to be alone with her, I told her who killed her father “Genevieve said Skye was in shock. “You know who killed Alexander “Skye ask “Yes I do, I know who it was that day we lose Alexander “Genevieve said “Who is it”Lorenzo ask “His name is Valentin his a Cassadine a very dangerous one who always wanted to be loved like Alexander but never was no one not even Mikkos like him”Genevieve said “How do you know it was Valentin “Skye ask Genevieve look at the fireplace. “I just do, I meet Valentin once”Genevieve said “When”Lorenzo ask “When Alexander took me to the island Valentin was their playing games”Genevieve said “Games “Lorenzo ask “Yes he loves games, That's where Nikolas is trying to fine Valentin and bring him home “Genevieve said “I hope Nikolas fine him”Skye said “Me too”Genevieve said “Is Sunday Rose alright “Lorenzo ask “I fault Sunday Rose I didn't know till tonight she been skip school and smoking again “Genevieve said “Oh no, Did you talk to her”Skye ask “”Yes I grounded her to which I didn't want to do”Genevieve said “It's the right thing “Lorenzo said “Yes you sure go, I will bring Laurel a gift over to her tomorrow “Genevieve said “Sound good “Skye said “Thanks for coming over “Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At Nikolas/Emily-Emily was at home worrying about Nikolas when her phone rang it was Nikolas .” Nikolas! It's good to hear from you”Emily said as Nikolas was trying to talk his plane crash. “Nikolas!! Can you heard me! Emily yelled as Laura came in and Emily hang up the phone. “Emily, What is it”Laura ask “I was on the phone with Nikolas who was on the plane coming home and it crashes “Emily said “No”Laura said “Let's go talk to the polite”Emily said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment