Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Secrets and Lies ch 28


At Genevieve-Sunday Rose came into fine Skye their. “Nana, Where is Mother “Sunday Rose ask “Genevieve upstairs in the shower, Sunday Rose how are you doing with this”Skye ask “I just can't believe Papa did this , I went to see him”Sunday Rose said “How did it go “Skye ask “I'm glad I got it off my chest, Daddy was the only stable parent I had , I love my mother but “Sunday Rose said “I know”Skye said “Nana, What are you going to do”Sunday Rose ask “I'm going to leave Lorenzo “Skye said “Good, I wish my mother was strong like you”Sunday Rose said “You're mother used to be strong “Skye said “Yeah, I'm going to bed, Nana are you staying “Sunday Rose ask “Yes for tonight, You're mother wants me to move in”Skye said “I think that's a great idea”Sunday Rose said and went upstairs.

Genevieve bedroom-Genevieve had just taken her pills and lay in bed when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother “Sunday Rose said she was in her pjs. “Sunday Rose. Come lay in bed with me’” Genevieve said Sunday Rose lay in bed with her mother. Genevieve touch her hair. “I know it's scare but we will handle this”Genevieve said “Yes Mother “Sunday Rose said

At General Hospital-Emily was talking to Steven . “Can I tell my husband who killed our son “Emily ask “Yes, Their no damage to Nikolas “Steven said “Thanks you”Emily said and went into Nikolas room.

Nikolas room-Nikolas was awake when Emily came in. “Nikolas,I have to tell you something “Emily said “What is it”Nikolas ask “I know who killed our son, It wasn't Valentin it was Lorenzo “Emily said “What! Nikolas yelled “Lorenzo in jail the bail hearing is tomorrow “Emily said “I want to go”Nikolas said “”I know but I can't have you risk you're health”Emily said “How can Lorenzo do this to his own children “Nikolas ask “I know”Emily said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment