Thursday, December 29, 2016

secrets and lies ch 3


At Genevieve law office-Genevieve had just finished talking to a client about a divorce she wanted when Tea came in. “Aunt Tea , It's good to see you “Genevieve said “I just want to see if you need anything “Tea said “No, I'm fine thanks to you who help me get this I feel like I'm a lawyer again “Genevieve said “You are a lawyer “Tea said “After losing Alexander I wasn't sure how I would go on but I'm glad I pick myself up I have children who need me “Genevieve said “Yes they do, Your strong Genevieve and you will be fine”Tea said “I still wish we found the killer “Genevieve said “I know and I'm sure Alexis didn't want to close the case “Tea said “No”Genevieve said

At The Mayor's  office -Alexis was their. “If your here about you're nephew case”The Mayor said “Yes I'm , I want to look into it”Alexis said “I'm sorry about you're nephew but all we found was a bullet she'll that's it we don't know who killed you're nephew so it stay closed if you reopened it will cause you you're job”The mayor said “Have you ever lose anyone you loved”Alexis ask “Yes I have but I'm sorry this is final “The mayor said Alexis left.Andrea came in. “Why was Alexis here”Andera ask “Don't worry I clean up you're mess”The mayor said “Thank you”Andrea said she kiss him.

At The Skye-Lorenzo was talking to his man.”It arrives tonight “The man said “It better go as we have plan no errors “Lorenzo said “Yes sir “The man said as Genevieve came in. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “Nothing Princess, We are done”Lorenzo said the man left. “Daddy I thought you left the business “Genevieve ask “I have , I was just order some supplies for the boat “Lorenzo said “Oh, I'm glad you're all better “Genevieve said “Me too,I'm glad you have pick up the pieces of you're life just the way you're mother and I have raise you “Lorenzo said “Me too, But I will always miss my husband “Genevieve said “Yes let's go to the hotel for lunch “Lorenzo said they left,

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment