Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 12

- The next day~In London~Jax and Josslyn house~Jax and Josslyn were sitting on the couch, “Joss, Today I thought we could spend the day with Skye and Lila Rae, What do you say”Jax ask “Sure, Daddy”Joss said “Good, I want you to have a good life here, Do you like it here”Jax ask “Yes but”Josslyn said “You can be honest with me”Jax said “I miss Mommy”Josslyn said “I know you do and this isn’t easy for you, You're mother does love you”Jax said “I know, What are we doing with Lila Rae and Skye”Josslyn ask “We our going to a museum , Let’s get ready”Jax said “Alright”Josslyn said Jax was worry about Josslyn but know that keeping Josslyn from Carly was for the best.

At Skye’s place~Skye was pour some coffee when Rae came in. “Skye, How was you're date with Jax”Rae ask “Good, We many talk about our children and the fact that no matter what we can't let our girls get hurt whatever this is"Skye said 

 “True”Rae said “Jax promise me his really over Brenda and Carly and I want to believe him and trust him”Skye said “But you don’t”Rae ask “I did once and look how that went down”Skye said “I know”Rae said “Mother, “I’m worry about Lila Rae”Skye said “What is it”Rae ask “Lila Rae stay up all night wait for me to come home, She was worry something would happened to me like Lorenzo”Skye said “I will talk to Lila Rae, but it’s normal for a child to feel like that after losing one”Rae said “This is all my fault”Skye said “Skye, You're a good mother”Rae said “I want to be”Skye said “You are”Rae said Lila Rae came in wearing PJ. “Good morning Sweethearts, Let’s get you ready for when Jax and Josslyn come, We our going out to breakfast”Skye said “Okay, Do we have to go to a museum though”Lila Rae ask “You don’t want to go to a museum”Skye ask “No”Lila Rae said “Okay, When Jax and Josslyn get here we will all talk, Now let’s get ready”Skye said

At Port Charles~Monica was on the docks looking at her phone when Carly came by. “Great, This week can’t get any worst”Carly said “I heard you lose Josslyn, I’m so glad Jax took Josslyn from you, Just like you took Michael from AJ! Karma is a bitch isn’t it”Monica said “I will get my daughter back”Carly said “Really you believe that, You must be losing you're mind again, I hope Josslyn stays with Jax and far from you”Monica said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion ~Tracy was in the den when Michael came in. “Is Grandmother here”Michael ask “No, Monica is out, What do you want with Monica, Do you know what secret she has”Tracy said “Tracy, I don’t know what you're talking about”Michael said “I know you and Monica are up to something , Maybe you know who is stealing ELQ”Tracy said “I don’t”Michael said Tracy left as Monica came in. “Michael, What are you doing here”Monica ask “I have something to show you, I chance my last name to, Quartermaine”Michael said he show Monica the paper. “Oh Michael, This is great news, What you're name sure of been all along, Did you tell Carly and Sonny yet”Monica ask “I’m going to”Michael said “Oh, Michael, Would you like to live here”Monica ask “I would like that”Michael said “”Good, Soon everyone who sure be here will”Monica said “Yes”Michael said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment