Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 9

The one and only part 1 ch 9~At London~Skye office~Skye was working at her newspaper that she work with Rae when someone came in and close the door. “AJ, Why are you here , It’s too risk”Skye said “We need to talk, I saw you with Jax today, the way he was looking at you he love you Skye and we can use that in our plan”AJ said “How is that”Skye ask “Marry Jax again and adoption Josslyn be her mother now, Just think of that look on Carly face when she finds out”AJ said “AJ, I hate Carly too but I can’t do that, I know how that would feel Lorenzo did that to me”Skye said “Skye , What about our plan”AJ said “We can still get payback but I will not marry Jax to get revenge, Now we have a good plan all ready, I’m take over ELQ and with the help of Lorenzo organizing that I give you, You had Sonny shot”Skye said “Yes I did , I was hope it would kill him”AJ said “His paralyze, That’s a lot”Skye said “For now”AJ said “AJ, Have you thought about what Michael would think of this, He did help you fake you're death”Skye said “Yes and so did Mother and you, But Michael will be fine his finally coming around that I’m his father, He has my last name”AJ said “I do hope so”Skye said “Me too, I will back off about Jax but you need to get ELQ soon and then go home”AJ said “I know, I can’t wait to see that look on Tracy face when she finds out that I have ELQ”Skye said “Dad would be proud of both of us”AJ said “I hope so, I wish Alan know I was his daughter”Skye said “I think deep down Dad know”AJ said “Maybe, You sure go”Skye said “Alright, Skye I know you still love Jax deep down”AJ said and left. “I can’t fall in love again, I just can’t”Skye said

At Port Charles~Metro Co~Carly was coming into the hotel when a man stop her. “Get you're hands off me , This is my hotel”Carly said “Not anymore”Kate said as she came by. “Kate you're back”Carly said “Yes I’m, Jax give me this hotel to run for him while his away”Kate said “I don’t thinks to, I got this hotel in the divorce”Carly said as Alexis came by. “Just great”Carly said “You didn’t read the divorce papers did you? All the share of this hotel went back to Jax and he can pick who runs it, Which is now Kate”Alexis said “First you take my daughter from me now this! Do you hate me that much! Carly yelled “It was you're fault that Jax had to leave town and lose custody of Josslyn I’m making it right, You just think you can take what you want and to be damn about anyone else, Well not anymore”Alexis said “I will fight this”Carly said “Go ahead and try”Kate said Carly left. “Thanks Alexis”Kate said “It’s good to see you back”Alexis said “Thanks it is good to be back and I have more good news I’m over Sonny”Kate said “Good”Alexis said and left. Kate phone rang. “Kate Howard, Yes it went as plan”Kate said and hang up the phone.

At General Hospital~Sonny room~Sonny was in bed when Carly came in , “You look upset”Sonny said “I’m, Jax just give my hotel to Kate Howard who is back in town, Now I have nothing”Carly said “I’m sorry”Sonny said “Me too”Carly said “I will buy you anything you want”Sonny said “I just love that hotel”Carly said “I know, Who help Jax with this”Sonny ask “Alexis”Carly said “Why would Alexis help Jax”Sonny ask “She hates me”Carly said

On the docks~ Alexis was on the docks and on the phone, “It’s going as plan, You got what you wanted”Alexis said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment