Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 11

~ At A Hotel~Skye and Jax were having dinner and Skye was so nervous about it, “Skye, Why are you so nervous about this”Jax ask “A lot of things have happened between us Jax and I don’t want to repeat some of them again”Skye said “Like a romance relationship”Jax ask “Yes, Jax this time I’m not alone , I have my baby girl to think about and I can’t risk Lila Rae fall in love with you as her Daddy and then us break up and you never seen Lila Rae again”Skye said “You're right we both have two little girls who we have to keep safe”Jax said “Yes we do, I would do anything for Lila Rae, I did and yes I do regret what went down with Lorenzo and I but I don’t regret keeping Lila Rae safe, Lorenzo was never going to let me take Lila Rae and leave town”Skye said “No”Jax said “Do you hate me for what I did”Skye ask “No”Jax said “Thanks”Skye said The waitress came by and they order. “Skye, There is something you sure know while you were living in London, Brenda came back to town”Ja said “I’m glad I miss her”Skye said and slip her ice water. “I know, Anyway Brenda and I made peace that it was time to let us go”Jax said “So what are you getting at”Skye ask “If we do start something and Brenda came back into my life, I would not pick her”Jax said “Really,”Skye ask “Yes, I would stay with you”Jax said “What about Carly”Skye ask “What Carly and I had is over too, She probably really mad at me and it’s not just about Josslyn”Jax said “What did you do”Skye ask Smile at Jax, “I give the hotel to a old friend to run, Carly doesn’t owe it anymore”Jax said “Who owns it”Skye ask as she slip her water. “Kate Howard”Jax said Skye slip her water out. “Skye, What was that about”Jax ask “I’m just surprised that Kate is back”Skye said “No that’s not it”Jax said “Well it is”Skye said “Fine, I’ll let it go, So how did you steal ELQ”Jax ask “That was easy and fun and it remind me of when we took it”Skye said “I do remember it was fun”Jax said “Yes it was”Skye said “So how did you find out that you're Alan daughter after all”Jax said “I came back to town for Edward funeral and Grandfather left me a note, He chance the DNA test”Skye said “Why”Jax ask “Tracy was blackmail him, She didn’t want me to be a Quartermaine”Skye said “So Tracy took you're Id of who you are away and you took the one thing Tracy love more then anything in the world, ELQ”Jax said “Yes, I don’t regret it”Skye said “I know, I get it “Jax said “No you don’t, You know who you're parents are, You had a great childhood travel around the world”Skye said “You're right, You never talk about yours”Jax said “I don’t want to”Skye said “Alright,”Jax said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Why don’t tomorrow we spend the day with our girls”Jax said “I would love it, There a museum that in town that’s a great one”Skye said “Sure”Jax said “I want Josslyn and Lila Rae to be friends, My Lila needs friends”Skye said “I want that too”Jax said “Good, Maybe then Lila Rae will stop asking about her father”Skye said “What did you tell her about Lorenzo”Jax ask “That Lorenzo was in heaven and he love her, Half of it was true, Lorenzo did love Lila Rae”Skye said “Skye, Do you have feelings for Lorenzo still”Jax ask “No, The day Lorenzo took my daughter from me is the day my love for him left, Beside his dead”Skye said “ I just had to check”Jax said “I know, I sure go”Skye said “I’ll take you home”Jax said “We glad I did this”Skye said “Me too”Jax said

At Skye~Jax walk Skye by the door and kiss her on the cheek, “Thank you for tonight”Skye said “You're welcome, I'll call you tomorrow”Jax said “Sure”Skye said Jax left. Skye went inside and took off her coat and went into Lila Rae room who was up reading, “Lila Rae, You sure be sleeping”Skye said “Sorry Mother, I just want to wait for you”Lila Rae said Skye sit on the bed and touch her daughter chin, “Lila Rae, Were you worry about me”Skye ask “Yes, I want to make sure you would come back”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae, I will always come back to you, You're my daughter, Why do you think that”Skye ask “Because Daddy left”Lila Rae said “Well nothing is going to happened, Now why don’t you get some slept”Skye ask and help Lila Rae into the blankets, “Yes Mother”Lila Rae said “I love you Lila Rae and nothing is going to happen, Tomorrow we our going to spend the day with Jax and Josslyn”Skye said “Cool”Lila Rae said Skye kiss her daughter goodnight and close the door,

No comments:

Post a Comment