Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 31- “Sax proposal”


At London~Skye house~Skye came home from work to fine rose all over the room and candles when Josslyn and Lila Rae came in wearing party dress. “What’s going on”Skye ask “Follow us Mommy, You will like it”Lila Rae said “Where is Jax”Skye ask “Just follow us”Lila Rae said she took Skye hand and Josslyn took the other hand and they went out to the dinner room to fine Jax in a nice tuxedo and a romance dinner set. “Thank you Girls,, I will take Skye hand now”Jax said Jax took Skye hand and went down on his knees. “Skye, Will you marry me,I promise you this time you can trust it, I love you Skye and Lila Rae, All three of us can be a family”Jax said “Oh Jax, This is all romance”Skye said “So is it a yes”Jax ask “Mommy”Lila Rae said Skye look at Josslyn and Lila Rae. “I do love you Jax, I did fall back in love with you when we went to Spain I want to stay there because I love you then, You're right this time we can deal with whatever comes our way, Yes Jax I will marry you I love you”Skye said Jax got up and put the ring on Skye finger. “Do you like it, We help Jax pick it out”Lila Rae ask “Yes I do”Skye said Skye and Jax share a kiss. “Josslyn, Are you okay with this”Skye ask “Yes, You make my Daddy happy”Josslyn said “Can we be in the wedding “Lila Rae ask “Yes you can”Jax said “Yes”Skye said “Cool! I’m glad you say yes Mommy now I have a Daddy”Lila Rae said as Rae came in. “Mother, Jax and I our getting marry”Skye said “I’m happy for you both”Rae said “You know about this”Skye ask “Yes, We had a talk, Girls come on, We our going out so Jax and Skye can spend some time together”Rae said “Thank you”Jax said Rae and Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “So what did you and my mother talk about”Skye ask “Rae, Just want to make sure that I will not hurt you anymore”Ja said “Oh, Lila Rae really love you”Skye said “I will not replace Lorenzo but I will be there for Lila Rae”Jax said “Thank you, Lila Rae needs a Daddy”Skye said “Let’s have dinner”Jax said He help Skye sit down. “Oh this is so romance”Skye said “The girls help me, Lila Rae say it had to be perfect”Jax said “Lila Rae wants things to be perfect all the time but nothing is”Skye said “No”Jax said “Jax I don’t want a big wedding”Skye said “Whatever kind of wedding you want , I Just want you happy”Jax said “I’m”Skye said “Skye, I been thinking of that baby you lose of ours, Can you have another one”Jax ask he took Skye hand. “If I do get pregnant again I have to take it easy,No stress, but I would love to try, I want to have a baby with you”Skye said “I want that to and I will help you with it this time”Jax said “I do wish I told you about John Jr”Skye said “I have let it go”Jax said “Good”Skye said Jax got up and took Skye hand and they went to Skye bedroom and had sex again.

No comments:

Post a Comment