Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 23~



~ At London~The next morning~Skye was sitting on the couch having coffee when Josslyn came in, “Joss, Do you want some juice”Skye ask “Yes please. Lila Rae is still sleeping”Josslyn said “She like to slept in”Skye said she pour Josslyn some juice and give it to her. “Joss, Do you like it here”Skye ask “Yes , Ms. Quartermaine, I like play with Lila Rae”Joss said “Good, You can call me Skye”She said “Thank you”Joss said “Do you like living here in London”Skye ask “Yes, But I miss my mother, I want to be with Daddy but”Josslyn said “It’s okay to miss you're mother”Skye said “Do you know my mother”Josslyn ask “Yes I do, I know Carly love you and missing you, A mother love never goes away”Skye said “I just with Mother spend time with me, But she was too busy with my brothers and Sonny and Sonny new baby”Josslyn said “Oh Honey”Skye said she hug Josslyn as Lila Rae came in. “Mommy, Josslyn”Lila Rae said “We were just talking, I’m glad you're awake Lila Rae, We our going to have a fun day”Skye said “What are we going to do”Lila Rae ask as Skye pour Lila Rae some juice and give it to Lila Rae. “We our going shopping”Skye said “Cool, Josslyn do you like shopping”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Josslyn said “Good, I love fashion , I want to work in fashion when I get older”Lila Rae said “Why don’t you both get ready”Skye ask “I don’t have any money on me”Josslyn said “It’s okay, It’s on me”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn left as Rae came in. “Skye, You look happy”Rae ask “My Lila Rae has a friend , Lila doesn’t have that many at school”Skye said “No , What about you and Jax”Rae ask “We our going to take it slow, I don’t want either of those girls hurt, They want to be sisters”Skye said “Skye, Are you falling in love with Josslyn too”Rae ask “I do like Josslyn but I'm not her mother and I don’t like Carly but I would never try to be Josslyn mother”Skye said “You don’t like what Jax did to Carly , Take Josslyn away do you”Rae ask “No I don’t, Lorenzo did that to me and it hurt like hell”Skye said “I wish I was there for you then”Rae said “You're here now, I’m glad we made up”Skye said “Me too, I want to be a mother to you Skye”Rae said “I know, That’s in the past, I’m going to check on the girls we our going shopping”Skye said and left. Rae phone rang. “Rae, It’s okay, I took care of it”Rae said and hang up the phone.

In Lila Rae room~Lila Rae and Josslyn were all ready dress for the day when Skye came in. “Are you both ready”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Yes”Josslyn said “Good, We'll go have breakfast and then shop and have our nails done”Skye said “Yes! Josslyn said Skye took the girls hand and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment