Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 36


~At Port Charles~ The Quartermaine Mansion~ Michael and Monica and Kristina and Tracy and Ned were having breakfast when Alice came in. “I have mail for all of you”Alice said she handle it out. “Who could it be from”Tracy ask Monica open it was an invitation from Kate Howard about the hotel reopening. “Oh this sure be fun, It’s from Kate Howard about the hotel reopening”Tracy said “We have to go”Monica said “Why”Tracy ask “Why not, I like Kate and the fact that it’s her hotel and not Carly’s”, Sorry Michael “Monica said “No it’s okay, I will go to the party”Michael said “Yes I think we all sure go”Monica said “Why”Ned ask “Why not, We our an important family in this town and it’s time everyone remember that”Monica said “You're right, Why not”Tracy ask “Yes, Kristina why don’t we go shopping for a dress to wear”Monica ask “Sure, I would love to go”Kristina said “Great”Tracy said Michael and Monica and Kristina left. “Mother, Be nice to my daughter”Ned said “I will back off for now, I’m still trying to figure out who is take ELQ”Tracy said “Me too, I’m beginning to think it’s not someone in the family but someone doing it for payback”Ned said

At Carly’s house~Carly was having coffee when someone knock on the door and Carly went to open it was Bobbie. “Mother, Come in”Carly said “I ran into you're mailman, Here you're mail”Bobbie said “Thanks , Come in”Carly said they went inside and Carly open it was an invitation from Kate Howard, “That bitch”Carly yelled “What”Bobbie ask “It’s an invitation from Kate Howard about the hotel reopening that she stole from me”Carly said “Oh, Well just throw it out”Bobbie said “Oh no, If Kate wants me there then I will be there”Carly said “Carly”Bobbie said “What, Will you come with me”Carly ask “Yes but just don’t do anything”Bobbie said “I will just go to see what this is all about”Carly said “Good”Bobbie said “Anyway, I talk to Jax last night, He agree to bring Josslyn home and I can see her if I stay away from Sonny”Carly said “Will you”Bobbie ask “Yes, I will give up Sonny for Josslyn”Carly said “Good, I know you would do the right thing and it hurts but it’s worth it”Bobbie said “Yes”Carly said

At Sonny house~Sonny was in his wheelchair looking at the invitation that Kate sent him to.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment