Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 38

At the Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica room~Tracy was in Monica room looking around when Monica came in. “What are you doing in my room! Monica yelled “Look I know you and Michael are up to something and I will find out what it is”Tracy said “We our not up to anything, Now get out of my room or I will throw you out of my house! Monica yelled “I will find out what it is”Tracy said and left.”Soon you will”Monica said she pick up a notebook that had names on it. “One by one they all go down”Monica said and smiling.

At Nikolas~Hayden was looking around Nikolas desk when Laura came in. “What are you doing”Laura ask “Nothing, Just leaving Nikolas a note”Hayden said “I know you're up to something, I just hope you're not going to hurt my son”Laura said “I will not hurt Nikolas, I love him”Hayden said “I don’t believe you do”Laura said as Nikolas came in, “What is going on”Nikolas ask “Just some girl talk”Hayden said “Yes”Laura said and left. “Did you find out who is taking over ELQ”Hayden ask “No but soon I will”Nikolas said “I know you will”Hayden said Nikolas and Hayden share a hug.

At ELQ~ Nikolas office~Ned was looking around and trying to find out anything when Tracy came in. “Did you find anything “Ned ask “No, You”Tracy ask “No, I guess we our never going to get ELQ back”Ned said “Bite you're tonguen. We have to get Daddy company back, Daddy would want us to have it not the Cassadine or anyone else”Tracy said “You're right”Ned said “Yes I’m”Tracy said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment