Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 37

~At London~AJ house~ AJ was pour himself a drink of coffee when Lydia came in , “You look happy”Lydia said “I’m, Oh Lydia we our going back home, Guess how we our going to tell everyone that I’m alive! AJ said “How! Lydia ask “At the reopening of the hotel Skye and Jax are going to get marry! AJ said “Wow! Skye is back with Jax”Lydia ask “Yes it’s going to be a perfect wedding , Can you picture the look on Carly face when she see Jax marry Skye and I’m alive! AJ yelled “It may kill her”Lydia said “That would be the icing on the cake”AJ said “AJ I know you hate Carly but you promise no one would die with you're plan”Lydia said “You're right , I’m sorry”AJ said “I know you want payback but sometime it can go too far”Lydia said “It will not go too far, I love you Lydia that you marry me and help me with this plan”AJ said “I did get something out of it too”Lydia said “Yes Money”AJ said “That’s not all, AJ I do love you for real”Lydia said “I love you for real to”AJ said “You do”Lydia ask she move closer to AJ, “Yes”AJ said “There is one more thing I want from you”Lydia said “I will give you anything”AJ said “I want a baby”Lydia said “I will give you a baby , I do want a child that I can raise”AJ said “Me too”Lydia said they share a kiss and made love.

At Skye’s house~Skye and Jax were laying on the couch in each other arms.. “Oh Jax, I never thought we would get another chance”Skye said “Me either, I’m glad that I came to London and ran into you in that park”Jax said “Me too and soon we will be marry, I love the way you ask me with the help of our girls”Skye said “I love it too, Josslyn and Lila Rae loved pick out the ring they want jewelry too”Jax said “I’m sure they did”Skye said “Soon we will be back in Port Charles and married”Jax said “Yes”Skye said

At Port Charles~ Kate ran into Monica on the docks, “We can’t talk here”Monica said “I just want to say that soon it’s going to be a night no one will forget”Kate said “Oh yes”Monica said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment