Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 25~

 At London~At Skye’s house~Skye and Lila Rae and Josslyn came in from going shopping, “That was fun, Thanks Skye”Josslyn said “You're welcome, I’m glad you both had fun”Skye said as there was a knock on the door Skye open it was Jax “Daddy”Josslyn said “Did you have fun”Jax ask “Yes We did, We went shopping and had a manicure’ Josslyn said “That’s nice”Jax said “Mother, Can we put on a fashion show so Mr. Jack can see our outfits”Lila Rae ask “Sure, I would love to see it”Jax said “Yes”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “Looks like the girls had fun”Jax said “Yes, Lila Rae love fashion, Jax I talk to Josslyn today, She miss Carly so much, It make me sad”Skye said “I know it’s hard on Josslyn”Jax said “You know a little girl needs her mother, You don’t want Josslyn to grow up like me, Full of anger and pay back “Skye said “You're not like that anymore and you're strong”Jax said “It took a while but for a long time I was just a little anger girl inside who miss her mother”Skye said “I don’t want that for Josslyn”Jax said “No you don’t, You don’t want Josslyn to feel unloved or unwanted”Skye said “No that’s why I did this”Jax said “You also did it to hurt Carly, You can’t use a child like that”Skye said “You're right I did, I was hurt that Carly cheat on our marriage with Sonny”Jax said “It does hurt”Skye said “Yeah , I guess it was payback”Jax said “Anyway, You need to do the right thing, I want to give Lila Rae nothing but the best childhood and I know you want that for Josslyn to, I don’t want Lila Rae or any child to have a childhood like I had where a mother doesn’t love you and love man and drinking and hurt you more”Skye said and cried and Jax wipe her face. “Skye , Did any of the man Althea had over rape you”Jax said as Rae came in. “Skye”Rae said “I don’t want to talk about this, Anyway, Just think about it”Skye said “I will, You can open up to us”Jax said “Yes”Rae said “I know”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn came in, “Are you ready for our fashion show”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Skye said Josslyn and Lila Rae show off their outfits.

At Port Charles~General Hospital~ Alexis room~Alexis was in bed when Bobbie came in.”Bobbie”Alexis said “Alexis, I’m glad you're alright, Carly ending things with Sonny, Can you help her get Josslyn back”Bobbie ask “Are you sure it’s over”Alexis ask “Yes, It is, Carly missing Josslyn and you know what it’s like, Kristina was take from you”Bobbie said “Jax just want to keep Josslyn safe”Alexis said “I know, Alexis do the right thing”Bobbie said and left. Alexis pick up her phone and called Jax

At London~Skye’s house~Skye and Jax and Rae were watching Lila Rae and Josslyn do a fashion show when Jax phone rang. “I have to take this”Ja said he walk out of the room. ‘Girls, That was great, Now why don’t you go get a snack”Skye ask “Can we have cookies”Lila Rae ask “Yes just one and hot chocolate”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “Skye, Are you okay”Rae ask “Yes, I don’t like Carly but I believe that Josslyn sure have her mother and I was telling Jax that”Skye said “Yes she does, Skye you're a good person”Rae said “Being a mother chance me”Skye said “It does, I wish I was a mother to you when you were little”Rae said “Me too”Skye said Jax came in. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “That was Alexis, Carly is going to leave Sonny”Jax said “Really”Skye ask “I’ll let you two talk”Rae said and left “So Carly and Sonny are over, What does that mean”Skye ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment