Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 15

 At London~Skye’s place~ Skye and Jax were sitting down having a drink as Lila Rae and Josslyn were playing. “Today, Was nice”Skye said “Yes it was, The girls had fun”Jax said “Yes they did”Skye said Jax kiss Skye . “Oh Jax, I want to try this again but slow”Skye said “I want that too, I know I have to gain you're trust again and I will and you will not regret it”Jax said “I hope not, I don’t want to go down that road again and my heart broken in two and drinking”Skye said “Skye, You will not drink no matter what happened between us you have Lila Rae to hold on to”Jax said “True, I want to be the best mother to her”Skye said “I know”Jax said Josslyn came by. “Daddy, I’m hungry”Josslyn said “Why don’t we order some takeout and have dinner together”Skye ask “Sure, I would love that”Jax said and smile at Skye. “I would like that too”Josslyn said “Me too, Josslyn is my best friend”Lila Rae said as she came by. “I’m glad you both our friends”Skye said “Are you both friends”Lila Rae ask “Yes, We our”Skye said “Yes”Jax said Jax pull out his cellphone and order food. “Lila Rae, Why don’t you show Josslyn you're room”Skye ask Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “Jax, If we our start over you need to know something, You may walk out the door but I don’t want to lie to you”Skye said “What”Jax ask “It’s AJ”Skye said

AT Port Charles~The Quartermaine Mansion~ Michael was on the phone. “So it’s all set, In six months then everything sure fall into place”Michael said as Carly came in. “Michael, Who are you talking to”Carly ask Michael hang up the phone. ‘Who I’m talking to isn’t any of you're business, Why are you here”Michael ask “To see you, Hope you will chance you're mind about living here”Carly said “I’m not going to, You're waste you're time”Michael said “I guess I can’t stop you”Carly said “No you can’t”Michael said “Sonny lose the business to Julian, I been thinking about leaving town with you're father and brother”Carly said “Don’t , Not yet”Michael said “Why don’t you want us to leave”Carly ask “I just don’t”Michael said “You still love me”Carly said “It’s not that”Michael said “We will stay”Carly said and left.

At London~Skye’s place~Skye had just told Jax about AJ, “So do you hate me”Skye ask “No, I get it, You were keeping you're brother safe from Sonny”Jax said “Yes, AJ was shot by Sonny and Monica save him and called me to hide him till it was safe for AJ to come back, I had to do that for my brother”Skye said “And Sonny goes to jail’ Jax said”That was the bonds”Skye said “Yes, I will keep you're secret, But what about Michael”Jax ask “Michael will be okay”Skye said “Michael knows”Jax ask “Yes, AJ could not keep it a secret from his son, Michael was so upset that Sonny shot AJ, He been helping keeping the secret”Skye said “What else is there”Jax ask “Nothing”Skye said “Let’s go have dinner with our girls”Jax said “Thank you”Skye said she kiss him.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment