Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 41 "A Sax Wedding"


"
A Sax wedding”

~At Howard/Quartermaine hotel~Skye/Jax wedding~Everyone was still in shock that they were there for a wedding. Skye and Jax were holding hands. “Skye, I’m so glad we made up in London and are close again, I promise to always put you and Lila Rae and Josslyn first, We our a family and I love you, I love everything about you, You're not perfect and I learn that no one is perfect,We both had made mistake the first time we got marry and this time if we do make mistake we will not give up we will work it out, I love you Skye and only you”Jax said and he put a ring on Skye finger“I’m so glad you and Josslyn came to London, Back into my life, and that I took a chance and fell in love with you again I was missing something in London beside work and Lila Rae and it was you, Yes we will make mistake but we will not walk away and I’m so glad that you're going to be a father to my Lila Rae”Skye said she put a ring on Jax finger Lila Rae came close to Jax and Skye. “Lila Rae I have a ring for you it’s a promise ring that I will be you're Daddy, No matter what happens I will love you”Jax said “ Love you too Daddy”Lila Rae said and kiss Jax. Josslyn came by Skye. “Josslyn I promise to be a good stepmother to you, I’m glad that you and Lila Rae are close, I love you”Skye said Skye put a ring on Josslyn finger.“I love you to and I’m glad that you and Daddy are marry” Josslyn said Skye and Jax took hands again. “Does anyone object”The father ask no one say anything. “You are husband and wife you may kiss the bride The father said Skye and Jax share a kiss. “Thank you all for coming to our surprise wedding”Jax said as Carly came by Skye and Jax, “So you're now marry”Carly said “Yes, Carly don’t”Jax said “I do hope you're happy and I’m glad that Josslyn and Lila Rae are close but I’m Josslyn mother”Carly said “I know , I will not take Josslyn from you”Skye said “I’m glad that Jax adoption Lila Rae”Carly said “Thank you”Skye said “Can I see Josslyn”Carly ask “Yes, Thanks to Skye ,She point out that I was wrong in take her”Jax said “Really”Carly ask “Yes a child belongs with the mother”Skye said Josslyn came by. “Mommy”Josslyn said Carly pick up Josslyn. “Oh Josslyn, I miss you so much”Carly said “Mother, I have a sister”Josslyn said “Yes, You and Lila Rae are close huh”Carly ask “Yes”Josslyn said “While don’t we all to to the reception room”Kate said “Yes there is one more surprise”Skye said

Everyone went into the another room it was set up for dinner. “Congrats Jax”Alexis said “Thank you, I’m glad you're here”Jax said “I’m glad you're in town, So are you sure about Skye”Alexis ask “Yes, Skye and I both made mistake the first time but this time we will get it right”Jax said “I hope so”Alexis said Skye came by. “You better make my best friend happy”Alexis said “I will”Alexis said

“So Rae you're in town”Monica said “Yes’ Rae said “For how long”Tracy ask as she came by. “For good, I’m here for Skye and my granddaughter”Rae said “ Really”Tracy ask as Monica and Rae share a look. “I have some news”Nikolas said “You will have to wait, I want to make a toast on my sister and Jax”AJ said as he came in with Lydia. “AJ”Carly said “You're alive”Sonny said “Yes, You didn’t kill me after all , Looks like you're the only one who is hurting, In that chair”AJ said “How”Carly said “Yes, How did this happened”Tracy ask “Dad”Michael said he went by AJ. “Stay away from my son”Carly said “I’m glad you're home”Michael said “Wait, You know that AJ was alive this whole time”Carly ask “Yes I did”Michael said How”Carly ask “All that matters is I’m back Carly, I have my son and my wife Lydia! What do you have, Not the hotel! AJ yelled “Wait was that you”Carly ask “It doesn’t matter now time to celebrate my sister and Jax”AJ said “Yes I want to make a toast, To my wife Skye Jacks, We will be happy”Jax said Skye and Jax share a dance as everyone watch.

Josslyn and Carly were sitting at a table. “Are you okay with you're Daddy and Skye”Carly ask “Yes I like Skye and Lila Rae, I want a sister we our close in age”Josslyn said “Yes you are”Carly said “Can I still be friends with Lila Rae”Josslyn said “Just because Skye and I don’t get along I see why not you and Lila Rae can’t be friends, It’s time I put you first”Carly said “Are you still marry to Uncle Sonny”Josslyn ask “No ’Carly said “Do you love Daddy”Josslyn ask “No, I’m glad you're Daddy is happy with Skye, I meant it”Carly said Lila Rae came by. “Mrs. C, Can Josslyn and I go get some cake”Lila Rae ask “Sure , Lila Rae I’m glad that you and Josslyn are close and that you have a Daddy”Carly said “Thanks, I been want one,Mother hardly talk about my real one just that his in heaven”Lila Rae said “Yes he is, Go play”Carly said Lila Rae and Josslyn left as Bobbie came by. “Carly, Are you okay”Bobbie ask “Yes, I have moved on from Jax”Carly said “Good”Bobbie said Carly look at Skye and Jax who were laugh and dancing. “Jax happy with Skye”Carly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment