Monday, April 25, 2016

Unexpected Surprise (Skyelo) ch 1

 At General Hospital~Skye was in the hospital bed and Lorenzo was by her bedside. “I’m sure , It’s nothing I just failed that’s all”Skye said “Skye , You just recovery from that virus”Lorenzo said “Yes and I sure of resting that’s all this is”Skye said as Dr Kelly and Robin came in. “So what is it”Skye ask “You are recovery great from the virus that’s not what this is”Robin said “Then what is it”Skye ask “You're pregnant”Dr Kelly said Skye look at Lorenzo. “Wow,”Skye said “Skye, I would like to talk to you about it when you're ready”Dr Kelly said “Thank you, I will”Skye said Dr Kelly and Robin left. “I have to ask is there a question about who the father is”Lorenzo ask “No, I’m in shock over this a baby”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said he sit on the bed and Skye was crying and Lorenzo wipe her tears, “Why are you crying”Lorenzo ask “A long time ago I was in a car accident and I was told if I become pregnant that the baby would die, The accident was my fault, Lorenzo, There no way I can carry this child just to lose it”Skye said “I don’t want that either, Whatever Dr Kelly wants you to do I will support you on this”Lorenzo said “We only slept together once and now I’m pregnant”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “There also a lot to think about if I can carry this child and he or she is healthy there also you're line of work”Skye said “If you do have this baby I will ported he or she with my life”Lorenzo said “I know you will”Skye said as Alan came in, “Dad, Why are you here”Skye ask “I would like to talk to Skye alone”Alan said “Sure”Lorenzo said and left. “Skye, When you were sick with the virus I did a DNA test on you, You're my daughter after all, Tracy switch the test”Alan said “Oh my god, Two shock in one day, I’m so glad I’m you're daughter”Skye said “Me too, I always know you were”Alan said “I know you did, Thank you for loving me and support me”Skye said “You're welcome, You sure call Rae”Alan said “I will”Skye said “So why are you here”Alan ask “I wasn’t feeling good and it turns out I’m pregnant”Skye said and cried again. “Skye, Why are you crying”Alan ask “I want this baby so bad I always wanted one but I will not be able to carry her or him to full term she or he will die”Skye said “Why do you say that”Alan ask “I was in a accident in Pine Valley, It’s my fault and I was told that would happen”Skye said “Skye, If you want this baby, I will find the best doctors for you”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “Do you love Lorenzo”Alan ask “I don’t know it all just happened so fast”Skye said “Yes it did”Alan said Dr Kelly came in.

Dr Kelly , Do you have my chart from when I lived in Pine Valley”Skye ask “Yes and I look at you're case, You could have Placental Abruption where you're uterus can separates but we can monitor it”Dr Kelly said “Have you deal with this before”Skye ask “Yes, I have”Dr Kelly said “What are the results for other mothers”Skye ask “Some have healthy pregnancy, You also need to stay away from stress too”Dr Kelly said as Lorenzo came back in. “I will make sure Skye stay away from stress”Lorenzo said “Dr Kelly, Thank you, I would like to go home”Skye said “Yes, You can,You need to come in for a visiting and a lot of check ups if you keep the baby”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Skye said Dr Kelly left. “Skye, Do you want me to talk you home”Lorenzo ask “No, I will take my daughter home”Alan said “Lorenzo, I just need time and I will call you later”Skye said “Alright, Skye I will be in this baby life”Lorenzo said and left. “Dad,, Tell me it’s going to be okay”Skye said “It’s going to be okay”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment