Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 32


At London~A Restaurant~Rae was there with Lila Rae and Josslyn. “So are you both happy about the wedding”Rae ask “Yes, I ‘m”Lila Rae said “Me too”Josslyn said “Good”Rae said “Can we get ice cream”Lila Rae ask “Yes ’Rae said they order some ice cream.

At Skye house~Skye was wearing a robe and in the nursery room and holding her son blanket to her chest with Jax came in wearing a robe and pull Skye in. “What is it”Jax ask “I just thought it was time to put our son’s thing away”Skye said “Yes but I want to do it with you”Jax said Skye turn around and look at Jax. “Sure, If we have another baby , Do you want a son”Skye ask “I would love a son, But I don’t care what sex it is, As long as the baby heath”Jax said “Me too, That’s all what matters but the name Jasper Jr belongs with this baby”Skye said “Yes it does”Jax said “We sure get this clean up before Mother comes back with the girls”Skye said “Does Lila Rae know about the baby”Jax ask “Yes, Lila Rae was heartbreak to she want a little sister or brother so much”Skye said “Lila Rae is a good kid”Jax said “Thank you, She wants to be Josslyn sister so bad”Skye said “I’m glad they are both close”Jax said “Me too”Skye said “Let’s get start”Jax said they put their son things away. “Jax promise me we will never forget our son”Skye said “I promise”Jax said “Thank you , Now let’s get dress”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment