Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 22~

 At London~Skye was clean up Lila Rae toys as Jax came by and pull her into his arms and kiss her again. “Oh Jax , I want to, It’s been so long since I been with a man but I just want to take it slow”Skye said “Alright, Just remember this”Jax said he kiss Skye again. “I remember every time you kiss me, I remember it all”Skye said “I remember it all too , I just would like to just remember the good and learn from the bad, That we have to be honest with each other if we want a relationship”Jax said “Yes we do, I learn that from you and Lorenzo both failed,”Skye said “Good, I want to make you happy Skye”Jax said “I need to be honest with you then, Not just that AJ is back but his planning on something”Skye said “What is it”Jax ask “Well the reason Kate call you, Is because I do know her and I give Kate number to AJ, It was AJ idea to have Kate get the hotel”Skye said “To hurt Carly”Jax said “Yes”Skye said “Anything else”Jax ask “Michael knows about AJ and is going back to his last name”Skye said “I don’t blame Michael, Or AJ for want his son”Jax said “Are you upset about the hotel”Skye ask “No , I kind of figure it out, The hotel will be reopening in six months, That’s why you want to go back”Jax said “AJ does”Skye said “The shooting tonight”Jax ask “That wasn’t AJ”Skye said “I believe you, I just hope no one gets hurt”Jax said “Me too”Skye said “You're worry about AJ”Jax ask “AJ has power now and his winning but it can all go down and when it does, AJ may hit rock bottom”Skye said “You can’t save AJ”Jax said “I know”Skye said Skye and Jax kiss again as Rae came in. “Sorry”Rae said “It’s okay, Mother where have you been”Skye ask “Just having dinner with a old friend”Rae said “I sure go, Call me and I’ll pick up Josslyn tomorrow”Jax said “I thought I could take the girls shopping”Skye said “Sure”Jax said and left. “So you and Jax”Rae ask “Mother, Right not I don’t want to talk about Jax and I, I want to talk about you, What are you up to”Skye ask “Nothing, Skye I’m allow to have a life”Rae said “Yes of course but I just don’t want you to get hurt”Skye said “I will not”Rae said “Is he marry”Skye ask “Skye, I’m going to bed”Rae said she kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

Lila Rae room~Lila Rae and Josslyn were laying in bed laughing when Skye came in. “Girls, It’s time for bed, We will go out tomorrow and shop”Skye said “Yes Mother”Lila Rae said “Thanks for let me come over”Josslyn said “You're welcome, I’m glad you're both friends and Josslyn you're always welcome here”Skye said “Do you like my Daddy”Josslyn ask “Yes is that okay, With both of you”Skye ask “Yes! We want to be sisters”Lila Rae said “Yes”Josslyn said “Oh girls, Don’t get you're hopes up but whatever this is you both can always be friends”Skye said she kiss both girls and cover them up and close the door.

At Rae room~Rae was on the phone. “I just check on him, His fine”Rae said and hang up the phone , “So Skye but I can’t tell you yet”Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment