Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 30

At London~Skye’s house~Rae and Jax were talking. “Last time you and Skye were together,You hurt Skye very bad that she hit the bottle and turn Skye off on love, Skye was afraid to fall back in love with you but I push her to fall in love with you again because I want Skye and Lila Rae happy, I hope I don’t regret it and that you love Skye “Rae said “I do love Skye, I get that you want to make sure I don’t hurt you're daughter , I will not hurt Skye, That was one of my regret in love hurting Skye, I love Skye and I want to be with her and I promise not to hurt Skye or Lila Rae”Jax said “I believe you”Rae said “Good, I would like to ask Skye to marry me, Do I have you're blessing”Jax ask “Yes you do”Rae said “Thank you, I know I’m not just getting Skye back but also a stepdaughter”Jax said “Yes, Lila Rae needs a Daddy, She missing Lorenzo a man she never know”Rae said ‘I want to be that guy for Lila Rae too”Jax said as Lila Rae and Josslyn came back in. “Girls, I want to ask Skye to marry me, What do you think”Jax ask “Yes! I want a Daddy”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae, I will not try to replace you're father but I will be there for you”Jax said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “Josslyn”Jax ask “Yes, I like Skye and you're happy Daddy”Josslyn said “Yes I’m”Jax said “We sure go get a pretty ring for Mommy”Lila Rae said “Yes”Jax said “Have fun”Rae said “Grandmother isn’t this good new”Lila Rae said “Yes it is”Rae said “Mommy better say yes”Lila Rae said and left with Jax and Josslyn.

At Skye’s Newspaper~Skye was looking at the paper when AJ came in. “AJ, I’m glad you're here, Did you have anything to do with a shooting last night in Port Charles, Alexis and Ned and Carly”Skye ask “No, I promise it wasn’t me, I give Julian all of Lorenzo old territory to Julian that’s all I did, I didn’t order a hit on anyone”AJ said “I do believe you”Skye said “Good, Soon we will go back home”AJ said “Good”Skye said “How are you and Jax doing”AJ ask “Good, It’s going to good that I’m scare”Skye said “Jax does love you”AJ said “AJ, I’m not use Jax or Josslyn in you're plan”Skye said “I get it”AJ said “I have done a lot for you”Skye said “Yes you have, I’m glad you're my sister”AJ said “Me too”Skye said

At Skye’s house~Jax and Josslyn and Lila Rae came back in from ring shopping. “Mommy is going to love the ring, Now how are you going to propose to my mother”Lila Rae ask “I thought Skye and I could have a romance dinner here and then you both could help me ask Skye”Jax said “It has to be romance”Josslyn said “Yes”Lila Rae said “I know how to do romance, Now let’s get ready before Skye gets here”Jax said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment