Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 42 "Quartermaine on top"

"
Quartermaine on top”

~AT Howard/Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Jax wedding~ “Everyone was still there. “I would like to make a toast to Skye and Jax”Monica said AJ look at Monica. “Mom”AJ said “It’s okay, Skye and I let the past go, I’m glad you're happy, Alan would want you to be happy Skye, You and Lila Rae are welcome in the house anytime”Monica said “Thank you Monica, I want to put all the stuff I did in the past, I have chance, I had to I’m a mother now”Skye said “Yes you do”Monica said Skye and Monica share a hug. “I also want to make a toast, The Quartermaine will be take this town back, We our not going anywhere and I’m glad to have my son back in my life”AJ said as Michael came by. “I’m glad to have you back to Father”Michael said “His not you're father”Carly said “A DNA test say I’m a Quartermaine not a Corinthos and that’s what I will be”Michael said “Michael, Think of what AJ did do you”Carly said “Dad and I have work it out last time he was in town, We were getting close till Sonny shot him”Michael said “I can’t believe you keep this secret, I went to jail for killing him”Sonny said “You sure of been in jail for another things anyway”Michael said “If you want to be a Quartermaine then I can’t stop it”Sonny said “No you can’t”AJ said “No”Michael said Sonny left.

“Skye, What are you up to beside marry Jax, Who know how long this marriage will last”Tracy ask “My marriage is going to last,And you will find out soon”Skye said as she walk away from Tracy.

Rae and Monica were talking, “It’s going to be okay, Soon”Rae said “I hope so, I hate keeping this lie to but I was for my family safety”Monica said “Yes it was”Rae said as Skye came by, “What are you both talking about”Skye ask “Noting, We our just make peace with everything”Monica said “Really”Skye ask “Yes, I was just telling Monica that Alan has always loved her not me”Rae said “Yes he did”Monica said “Yes, Dad did love Monica”Skye said as Tracy came by. “Alan isn’t you're father, I know you're up to something”Tracy said “Tracy Leave my daughter alone”Rae said Tracy left. “Oh I can’t wait to tell her the truth”Skye said “When are you going to tell Tracy that you're Alan daughter”Monica ask “Soon, There is something you need to know”Skye said

Jax and Josslyn were dancing when Carly came by. “Jax, I just want to say I do hope you and Skye are happy, I meant it and thank you for let me have Josslyn back”Carly said “I just hope I don’t regret it”Jax said “You will not, I’m done with Sonny”Carly said as Skye came by. “I just want to make one thing clear, I’m Josslyn mother”Carly said “Carly,I know that, I would not take another child from her mother, I know how it feels”Skye said “Yes you do, I do hope you and Jax and Lila Rae are happy”Carly said “Thank you, Josslyn and Lila Rae are close”Skye said “They do have a lot in common what has happened to us doesn’t have anything to do with the children”Carly said “No it doesn’t”Skye said “So did you know AJ was alive”Carly ask “Carly”Jax said “I do want to know the truth and I will”Carly said “Daddy, Can I go to mother’s tonight”Josslyn ask “Yes you can”Jax said “Thank you”Carly said “What about Lila Rae”Josslyn ask “Lila Rae is going to stay with my mother tonight, While Jax and I stay at a room here”Skye said as Lila Rae came by. “Mommy, Can Lila Rae come over and stay the night with us”Josslyn ask “Josslyn, It’s okay”Skye said “No that’s fine with me, If it’s okay with you”Carly said “Fine, Just keep my baby safe”Skye said “I will”Carly said “Thank you Mother”Lila Rae said “I want you to be a good girl for Mrs. C”Skye said “I will, Bye Daddy and Mother”Lila Rae said “Bye, Lila Rae and Josslyn, Thank you Carly”Ja said “In away we our family”Carly said “Yes, I guess so”Skye said Carly left with the girls.

“I hope I don’t regret that”Jax said “I don’t think you will, Carly a mother who would throw her life for her children”Skye said “Yes, Let’s go on our honeymoon Mrs. Jacks”Jax said “I love that”Skye said “Skye and I would like to thank you for coming but now we will be leaving to a room upstairs , You can stay as long as you want, It's’ on us”Jax said Skye and AJ share a look and Skye and Jax went upstairs.

“Jr I know you're up to something”Ned said “All I’m up to is getting my son back and take what is ours, I did get the hotel for our family”AJ said “That wasn’t just for us it was to get back at Carly”Ned said “True but we will have it all soon”AJ said “Are you the one steal ELQ”Ned ask ‘Why would I steal ELQ , Isn’t Tracy running it”AJ ask “No we lose it to Nikolas”Ned said “Oh”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment