Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 13

 At Port Charles~Sonny/Carly~Sonny and Carly were home and playing with Avey. “Oh Avey , I do love you and I will be a mother to you, I just wish it didn’t cost me Josslyn”Carly said “I’m sorry but we will get Josslyn back”Sonny said “I hope not”Michael said as he came in. “Michael, How dare you say that, You're sister belongs with me, Her mother”Carly said “Like I belong with AJ! Josslyn is safe with Ja just let her be, She will have a normal childhood not end up kidnapped or in a coma”Michael said “Where is this coming from”Sonny ask “I have some news, I chance my last name, I’m Michael Quartermaine”Michael said “Michael, Why would you do that”Carly ask “Because it’s who I sure of been all along, I’m also going to move in with Grandmother, I’m not a Corinthos anymore, I’m a Quartermaine! Michael yelled “Michael, Why do you want to be a Quartermaine, AJ dead”Carly said “Yes, Because Sonny killed him! You sure be in jail for that! I’m going to make it right for my family”Michael said “Michael, I need you, I just loss Josslyn and the hotel, I can’t lose you too”Carly said “Why do I care”Michael said and left. “What are we going to do”Carly ask “I don’t know, Michael is old enough we can’t stop him”Sonny said “It just feels like we our losing everything”Carly said “Yes it does, I can’t even walk anymore”Sonny said “Sonny, Are you going to leave the mob”Carly ask “I’m just take a break but I will go back”Sonny said “I hope not, I don’t want to lose you , I can’t take anymore lose”Carly said “I know”Sonny said “You're going to go after the person who shot you”Carly ask “Yes, When I do find out”Sonny said

At Julian~Julian was on the phone. “That is great news, Thank you so much”Julian said and hang up the phone and smile.

At London~Jax and Skye were sitting on the blanket having a picnic with the girls. “Today, Was a great day”Skye said “Yes it was”Jax said “Jax, Do you miss Port Charles ’Skye said “A little yes, Why”Jax ask “I was just wonder, Someday I will go back”Skye said “Me too, Last night was great”Jax said “Yes it is”Skye said They share a kiss as Lila Rae and Josslyn saw it. “What do you think about you're mother with my Daddy”Josslyn said “I want my Mother happy”Lila Rae said “I want Daddy happy and I want a mother too”Josslyn said “Don’t you have one”Lila Rae ask “My mother didn’t want me right now ’Josslyn said “Oh, I’m sorry My Daddy is in heaven”Lila Rae said

“Jax that kiss, Was great like alway”Skye said “Skye, I know you're scared and I’m too but we can start over, a fresh start for both of us and our girls”Jax said “Maybe we can”Skye said she smile at Jax.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment