Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 43 "Sax Honeymoon"

 “Sax Honeymoon”

At Howard/Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Jax room~ Jax carrying Skye into a room to fine rose all over and candle everywhere. “Oh Jax this is so romance”Skye said “I want to give you a great honeymoon even though we can’t go on a real one”Jax said “This is all I need”Skye said Jax put Skye down and opening some sparkling cider. “Cider for both of us”Jax said “Oh Jax, You thought of everything didn’t you”Skye said “I hope so, Do you want any strawberry”Jax ask as he pick up one and feed it to Skye. “I want more then just a strawberry”Skye said “Me too”Jax said and kiss Skye and lay her on the bed and they made love. “Oh Jax”Skye said

At Carly’s house~Carly and Lila Rae and Josslyn came in. “Josslyn, Why don’t you show Lila Rae you're room”Carly ask “Sure, Mother I’m glad to be home”Josslyn said “Me too, I love you so much”Carly said and kiss Josslyn as Bobbie came in. “Josslyn it’s good to have you back”Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother, I miss you too”Josslyn said and left with Lila Rae. “So Lila Rae is staying over”Bobbie ask “Yes Josslyn and Lila Rae are close now and I can’t take how I feel about Skye on Lila Rae”Carly said “Good, I just want to see how you are doing with Jax remarry Skye and AJ”Bobbie said “I’m fine with Jax marry Skye but I wish AJ stay dead”Carly said “Carly, I know you're upset that Michael wants to know him again but Michael has a right to, You know how that feels want to know who you are, You want to know me when you found out you were adoption”Bobbie said “It’s not the same, AJ could hurt Michael”Carly said “I’m sure Michael can take care of himself”Bobbie said “I hope so”Carly said

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Monica and AJ and Michael came in. “I’m so glad to be back”AJ said “Yes, I’m glad this is over keeping this secret”Michael said “I know it was hard but I’m glad you help us”AJ said “Me too”Michael said as Ned and Tracy came in. “So when our you going to tell us how you pull this off AJ”Tracy ask “Fine, I will tell you”Monica said “I know you were keeping something”Tracy said “After AJ was shot by Sonny and he crash I was alone with AJ and I saved him and I ask Michael to help me get him out of the hospital and I called Skye to help us too”Monica said “Why would Skye help”Tracy ask “Because Skye love me , Unlike you”AJ said “Why did you let us all believe AJ was dead”Ned ask “I could not risk it that Sonny would fine him and finish the job”Monica said “But now Sonny is in a wheelchair, AJ did you have anything to do with that”Ned ask “No”AJ said “Why come back now, Beside Sonny being in a chair what has chance”Tracy ask “Sonny can’t touch me anymore, His in a wheelchair”AJ said “Sonny doesn’t have his territory anymore either Julian stole it”Michael said “Really”AJ ask as if he was in shock. “So how long are you staying now”Tracy ask “Forever, It’s time come home”AJ said as Lydia came in. “This is my wife Lydia, I’m sure you remember her”AJ said “Yes we do she a gold digger”Tracy said “I have my own money”Lydia said “You're both welcome in this house, Tracy on the other hand”Monica said “Thanks Monica”Lyda said

At Howard/Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Jax room~Skye and Jax were in each other arms. “Do you know what would make tonight perfect”Skye ask “What”Jax ask “Making a baby with you”Skye said she touch Jax face. “I would love to make a baby with you but we sure make sure it’s okay first”Jax said “You're right, I just want another baby so bad”Skye said “Me too , But we have all the time in the world for that”Jax said “Yes we do”Skye said they share a kiss.

At Sonny house~Sonny went into his desk drawer and pull out a gun.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment