Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 33

~At London~Skye’s house~Skye was in her robe looking out the window thinking about the wedding when Lila Rae came in, “Mommy”Lila Rae said Skye turn around and look at Lila Rae who was in her Pj, “Lila Rae”Skye said she walk by Lila Rae and took her hand and help her sit down, “Lila Rae, Are you really okay with Jax and I”Skye ask “Yes Mommy, I want you happy and I want a Daddy”Lila Rae said “I know you want a Daddy”Skye said “Can Jax be my new Daddy, Can I take his last name too”Lila Rae ask as Jax came in. ‘Oh Lila Rae”Skye said “Jax can you be my Daddy now”Lila Rae ask “Sure, I will”Jax said “Lila Rae, Why don’t you go shower”Skye ask “Yes Mommy”Lila Rae said and left. “I’m sorry about that”Skye said “If it’s okay with you, I’m fine with adoption Lila Rae”Jax said “You are”Skye ask “Yes, Lorenzo is dead and Lila Rae needs a Daddy”Jax said “I would like Lila Rae to have a Daddy and a different last name no connection to Lorenzo business and enemy”Skye said “True”Jax said “Alright you can adoption Lila Rae”Skye said as Lila Rae came back in the room all dress for the day. “Lila Rae, We talk and if you really want this, I would love to adoption you”Jax said “Yes! Lila Rae said Jax pick up Lila Rae.”I finally have a Daddy, Thank you”Lila Rae said “You're welcome”Jax said Josslyn and Rae came in the room all dress for the day. “What is going on”Rae ask “Jax is now going to be my Daddy”Lila Rae said “What”Joss ask “I’m going to adoption Lila Rae”Jax said “Oh, That’s cool”Josslyn said “Are you okay with it”Jax ask he put Lila Rae down. “Yes, Now we our sisters”Josslyn said “Yes, You are, Why don’t you get you're bag and we will go out for breakfast”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “Mother do you have an opinion about this”Skye ask “I think this is a good thing, Lorenzo is gone and Lila Rae needs a Dad”Rae said “She also will be safe with Jax last name”Skye said “Yes, So have you set a date yet”Rae ask “We haven’t yet”Jax said “Thanks for helping last night with the girls”Skye said “You're welcome”Rae said “I’m going to get dress”Skye said and left. Jax phone rang. “Jasper Jacks, Carly what is it now”Jax ask

At Port Charles~Michael was in the den when a social worker came in with Little AJ, “What is going on”Michael ask “After looking at who family will be the best for Little AJ, The court decision that you're what is best for her, Now that her mother is gone and her father is in a wheelchair thanks to his lifestyle”The woman said “So no more share custody”Michael ask “Yes”The social worker said “Thank you”Michael said he took Little A from the woman arms and kiss her, “I will do the right thing by her”Michael said “I know you will”The woman said and left as Monica came in, “What’s going on”Monica ask “I just got full custody of little A, She staying here”Michael said “Good, Little AJ belongs here”Monica said “Did you have anything to do with this”Michael ask “Well the judge on this case is a dear friend of Edwards I just help”Monica said “Thank you”Michael said “You're welcome, Sonny not the only one with power”Monica said “No his not”Michael said as Kristina came in. “Why is Little AJ here”Kristina ask “I have custody of little AJ”Michael said “Wow, So Sonny lose it all”Kristina said “I guess so, I sure go get Little AJ room ready”Michael said “I will help you”Kristina said Kristina and Michael left and Monica pick up her cell phone and made a phone call, “Sonny lose Kristina and Little Aj and Carly, Now is time”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment