Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 4


~At London~Skye house~Skye and Lila Rae came in from the park , “Did you have fun with Josslyn”Skye ask “Yes Mommy is Jax my father”Lila Rae ask “Let’s sit down”Skye said Lila Rae and Skye sit down. “Lila Rae, I know you have question about you're father and our missing him but Jax isn’t you're Daddy”Skye said “Oh, Where is my Daddy”Lila Rae ask “You're father is in heaven”Skye said “Is my Daddy an angel”Lila Rae ask “Yes, You're father love you so much”Skye said she kiss Lila Rae as Rae came in. “Lila Rae, Why don’t you go get ready for dinner”Skye ask Lila Rae left and Skye stood up. “Do you think I handle that will by telling Lila Rae that Lorenzo is in heaven”Skye ask “Yes, Lila Rae doesn’t need to know what Lorenzo was like”Rae said “I do wish things between Lorenzo and I end up different I want Lila Rae to have the best childhood”Skye said “She will”Rae said Skye pour a drink of water. “Guess who Lila Rae and I ran into at the park”Skye ask “Who”Rae ask “Jax and Josslyn”Skye said “Jax is now living in London”Rae ask “Yes, He took Josslyn from Carly and wants to try again with me”Skye said “Really, What do you want”Rae ask “I’m done with love I can’t do that again loving Jax has cost me to much the first time and the last time”Skye said “Are you going to tell him”Rae ask “No”Skye said “Skye, I know you don’t want to get hurt again but close you're heart again, You can’t do that”Rae said “All I need's my baby and work,, Which soon I will have even more business to run”Skye said “What are you up to”Rae ask “Don’t worry Mother, We will be richer even more”Skye said and left.

At Port Charles~ Nikolas was at ELQ which now was his when Michael came in. “So is it you, Who is trying to get ELQ back”Nikolas ask “I don’t know what you're talking about”Michael said “Someone is trying to steal ELQ from me”Nikolas said “Good, It wasn’t yours to begin with it belongs in my family my grandfather work hard for this company and I do hope you lose it”Michael said as Tracy was outside listing and Michael came out. “Are you stealing ELQ”Tracy ask “No, You”Michael ask “No, Then who”Tracy ask “Hopefully it’s someone in our family”Michael said “Yes, Do you know what Monica is hiding, She been quiet lately”Tracy said “No”Michael said

In London~Skye house~Skye was looking at something. “Soon I will have what sure of been mine”Skye said

At A house~Jax and Josslyn came in. “So Josslyn what do you think of this house”Jax ask “I like it Daddy”Josslyn said “Me too, Our new start”Jax said “Daddy, Who is that woman Skye”Josslyn ask “Skye and I used to be marry but I hurt her and I want to make it right”Jax said “Just say you're sorry”Josslyn said “I will, Do you like Lila Rae”Jax ask “Yes”Josslyn said “Good”Jax said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment