Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 39

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Monica was having some tea when Bobbie came in. “Bobbie why are you here”Monica ask “To talk to our grandson Michael, Monica I know you're happy that Michael wants to be a Quartermaine and he has a right to but I don’t want him to turn his back on his mother”Bobbie said “That is up to Michael his a grown man”Monica said “You're right he is”Bobbie said as Michael came in. “Grandmother”Michael said “Michael, I get that you want to be a Quartermaine and you're anger but you can’t push Carly away. She you're mother”Bobbie said “I know and I’m going to try but I want to be a Quartermaine, I’m a Quartermaine”Michael said “You're right you are, I never like Sonny with Carly or raise you boys, I was always worry about the violent”Bobbie said “Me too”Monica said “I know”Michael said “Just try with you're mother”Bobbie said “Maybe”Michael said Bobbie lef. “Whatever you want to do with Carly is up to you, But I’m glad you're a Quartermaine”Monica said “What I have been doing is for this family and it’s what I want”Michael said “Good”Monica said

At Edward gravestone~Tracy was there . “Oh Daddy, I lost ELQ to Nikolas and now someone is take it from Nikolas, I’m sorry but I will not give up till it’s ours again , You will be happy to know that Michael is take our last name, I still think Michael and Monica are up to something, Something is off, Ned is back, I’m so glad his back and okay from being shot at, Kristina is his, She a Quartermaine, This house is start to be full with family, What you would want”Tracy said she touch Edward gravestone and left.

On a Jet~Skye and Jax and Rae and Lila Rae and Josslyn were ahead to Port Charles. “Home sweet home”Skye said “Yes, Is AJ coming”Jax ask “Soon he will, You will keep the secret about him right”Skye ask “Yes”Jax said “Good”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment