Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 7

 At Port Charles~General Hospital~Sonny room~Sonny was in bed and Carly was by his side. “I’m sorry that loving me cost you Josslyn”Sonny said “I’m going to fight for her”Carly said “Good, I will help you’’Sonny said “No Sonny, I will handle this”Carly said as Mac came in. “Did you find the person who shot me”Sonny ask “No, We our still looking , Do you have any ideas”Mac ask “What about Julia Jerome”Sonny ask “Yes why don’t you question him”Carly said “I will, Let me handle this , We don’t need a mob war”Mac said “I just want to find the person who did this to me”Sonny said Mac left. “I do hope it’s Julia and Alexis lose him too, She help Jax take Josslyn from me”Carly said “Have you heard from Jax”Sonny ask “No, I called him but he will not pick up”Carly said “I’m sorry”Sonny said

At Julia house~ Julian was on the phone. “Don’t worry , No one will know we our working together”Julian said and hang up the phone as Alexis came in. “Is everything okay”Alexis ask “Yes it is”Julian said as there was a knock on the door it was Mac. “What do you want”Alexis ask “Julian did you shot Sonny”Mac ask “No I was with Alexis that day”Julian said “Yes he was”Alexis said “You could've hire someone”Mac said “I didn’t”Julian said “Is that all”Alexis ask “For now, I will find out who did shot Sonny”Mac said and left. “You just lied for me”Julian said “I know, Did you do it”Alexis ask “No”Julian said “I hope you're not lying to me”Alexis said “I’m not”Julian said

At London~Skye house~Skye was about to leave when Jax came in. “Jax how did you find my house”Skye ask “I have my ways, Skye we need to talk”Jax said “About what”Skye ask “Tracy called me last night someone is stealing ELQ from Nikolas who now runs it, Is it you”Jax ask “Oh Jax , How would I do that”Skye ask “Skye, You know how to steal a company , Remember we both did steal ELQ together and how fun it was”Jax ask he walk close by Skye. “Yes I do, It was fun but I’m not”Skye said “Skye, I know you and I know when you're lying”Jax said “Alright,I been stealing ELQ stock and soon I will have it! I have a right to, I’m a Quartermaine”Skye said “You are”Jax ask “Yes, Tracy play with the DNA test we did at General Hospital and before Alan died he didn’t get to know that I’m his daughter I’m going to get what is rightfully mine”Skye said “You always were a smart business woman, Congrats”Jax said “Thank you, So you're not upset”Skye ask “No I get it”Jax said “Thank you, Soon my family will know and Tracy will be out in the cold”Skye said “Yeah, I sure go”Jax said “Wait, Jax I need to tell you something”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment