Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 34

~At Sonny’s house~Sonny was in his wheelchair having a drink when Carly came in. “What do you want”Sonny ask “I just came to get my things, Why are you in a mood”Carly ask “Kristina isn’t my daughter , Alexis lied”Sonny said “What”Carly said “I know and I lose custody of Avery, She now going to live with Michael full time, I lose you and my daughter’s , and I can’t walk again! Sonny yelled “I’m sorry, Sonny please don’t go down to the dark side”Carly said “Why not, You don’t love me anymore”Sonny said “I love you but I can’t be marry to you, It cost me to much”Carly said “I lose everything! Sonny yelled Carly went by Sonny and kiss him.

In London~At a restaurant~Skye and Jax were having breakfast with the girls, “Mommy, Are we going to have the wedding at Port Charles”Lila Rae ask “I think that’s a great idea”AJ said as he came by, “Who are you”Josslyn ask “This is my brother”Skye said “Yes , Skye can we talk”AJ said Skye and AJ went to talk. “So you and Jax our getting marry again”AJ ask “Yes”Skye said “Good, I do hope you're happy and I have an idea, Why don’t you have you're wedding at the hotel reopening”AJ ask “What are you up to now”Skye ask “Just think it will be in front of the whole town and then after I can make my enter and let everyone know I’m alive”AJ said “It would be nice to see the look on Carly face when she see that Ja and I are back and you're alive”Skye said “Yes it would be”AJ said as Jax came by. “Is everything okay”Jax ask “Yes, I was just telling AJ about our engagement”Skye said “Yes, I’m happy for both of you, Jax you better not hurt my Sister again”AJ said “I will not”Jax said AJ left. Skye and Jax sit back down at the table with the girls, “Jax I was thinking we sure have our wedding back home”Skye said “Really”Ja ask “Yes, At the hotel, What do you think”Skye ask “I think you're up to something but why not”Jax said “I’m not up to anything”Skye said “I know you Skye”Jax said they share a kiss. “Can we be in the wedding”Josslyn ask “Yes you can”Skye said “Yes, We have a lot of work to do but why not have it at the hotel”Jax said “Good, Let’s go”Skye said the girls got up first and walk a little ahead of them. “Skye, Are you up to something”Jax ask “Don’t you think it would be nice to have our family there at the wedding”Skye ask “Yes and at my former hotel that I ran with my ex-wife, I like it, That’s why I love you Skye, You're never boring and always keep me on my toes”Jax said they share a kiss and left.

At Port Charles~Sonny’s house~Carly was getting dress from having sex with Sonny , “This is a mistake, I just talk to Jax today and his willing to share custody if I stay away from you”Carly said “We can work something out”Sonny said “No we can’t, It’s time I put Josslyn first, I’m sorry that you lose Kristina and Avey but Josslyn is my daughter who I long to have”Carly said “I know, I’m sorry’” Sonny said “You will get through this”Carly said “I hope so”Sonny said Carly left.

At the park~Michael and Kristina were pushing Little A in her stroller, “I’m glad you got little A”Kristina said “Thank you, I would like you to help me raise her too”Michael said “I will”Kristina said “Are you okay that you're no Sonny”Michael ask “Yes, So we our cousin now”Kristina said “Yes’ Michael said

No comments:

Post a Comment