Monday, April 25, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 24

~Port Charles~General Hospital~Carly’s room~ Bobbie was by Carly bedside watching her sleep and holding her hand as Carly wake up. “Mama”Carly said “Oh Carly, I’m so glad you're okay”Bobbie said “Where you here all night”Carly ask “Yes, I was scare last night when you came in with the ambulance, My mind when to the worst place, Carly you just lose Josslyn and you could of lose you're life because of Sonny, It’s time to end it,”Bobbie said “Mama”Carly said “What will it take for you to end things with Sonny, You and Michael are fighting”Bobbie said “Last night , I was thinking the same thing that it’s time to end things with Sonny”Carly said “Good, Then maybe Jax will agree to come back and you both can share Josslyn”Bobbie said “I would like that, It’s over with Jax and I too but I would like to share Josslyn, I miss her so much”Carly said “I know and you will get her back , Just hold on to the fact that Jax will take care of her till then”Bobbie said “Yes, Jax is a good Daddy”Carly said “Yes, So do you want me to get a lawyer for you”Bobbie ask “I have one Tea, I will call her”Carly said “Alright, I know it’s going to be hard but you can do this, You're not alone”Bobbie said “Thanks Mother”Carly said as Sonny came in push himself. “Mother, Can I talk to Sonny”Carly ask “Sure”Bobbie said She left, “I’m glad you're okay, I think I know who was behind it”Sonny said “Who, Julian”Carly ask “Yes”Sonny said “Sonny , I do love you but loving you has cost me to much, Josslyn, It’s time to end this, I need to fight for my daughter and I can’t do that with you”Carly said “I do love you and I want you to get you're daughter back, I want to get my daughter back too, I will agree to it”Sonny said Carly lean toward Sonny and kiss him as she cried. “I will always love you”Sonny said “Same here”Carly said Sonny push himself out of the room and left.

At Alexis room~Alexis was in bed looking at a ring on her finger when Ned push himself in a wheelchair, “Ned, Why are you here”Alexis ask “To see you”Ned said “I’m glad you're okay, I know who did this”Alexis said “Who”Ned ask “It was one of Julian enemy”, I ending things with him last night”Alexis said “I’m not going to say I’m sorry”Ned said “I know”Alexis said as Kristina came in . “Mother”Kristina said “Kristina, Do you remember my friend Ned Ashton”Alexis ask “Yes, It’s good to see you”Kristina said Ned look at Kristina, “It’s good to see you too, A long time ago you stay at the mansion for a while”Ned said “I did”Kristina ask “Yes, I thought you were mine, It was a long complicated time ago, Skye and I raised you for a while”Ned said and left. “Why did I stay at the Quartermaine”Kristina ask “I was keeping you from Sonny, So I lied that you were Ned’s and I wasn’t well”Alexis said “I’m Ned daughter”Kristina ask “No, You're Sonny, Don’t you want to be Sonny daughter”Alexis ask “Not really, Dad and I aren’t close, He has his own little girl now”Kristina said “Oh Kristina, Sonny love you, A long time ago I did wish you were Ned’s to keep you safe”Alexis said “Oh, How are you doing, I know you loved Julian”Kristina ask “I will be fine, I have you and Molly”Alexis said

Ned was in the hallway when he ran into Sonny. “Ned, I’m glad you're okay”Sonny said “I do wish that bullet killed you then the danger would go away and this town would be safe, Julian only took you're power to hurt you, It’s still you're fault and one day you will go down”Ned said “Is it enough that I’m in a wheelchair”Sonny ask “Not for me”Ned said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment