Thursday, April 28, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 40 "A Sax wedding"


~At Kate hotel~Kate was setting up a room making sure it was perfect, “Oh tonight is going to be so fun”Kate said as Skye came in. “Skye, You're here, Did anyone see you”Kate ask “No, I came in from the back, So how is everything going”Skye ask “Good, You look great”Kate said “You too, I’m so glad you have this hotel now”Skye said “Me to it was so fun when Carly got the news that I owned it now and she doesn’t”Kate said “I’m sure it was, Tonight is going to be fun to”Skye said “Yes it is, Is this part of the plan”Kate ask “No, I do love Jax that’s not part of the plan”Skye said “Good, I care for Jax we our friends”Kate said “I know, We both have came a long way from board school”Skye said “Yes we have”Kate said

At the boathouse~ Monica came in and saw AJ and Lydia. “I’m so glad you're here”Monica said she hug AJ, “Me to, So here is the plan for tonight”AJ said AJ told Monica the plan. “What about Michael you sure call him”Monica said “I will”AJ said “Good, His become a Quartermaine”Monica said “Good he is”AJ said “Yes, This plan sound perfect”Monica said “Yes it is”AJ said

At Nikolas house~Nikolas was talking to a man. “I know who has been take over ELQ , It’s all in this file”The man said “Thank you”Nikolas said he read the file. “No it can’t be”Nikolas said

At the hotel~Skye and Rae and Lila Rae and Josslyn were in a room getting ready for the wedding. “Skye, Are you sure about this”Rae ask “Yes Mother I know what I’m doing, Things are finally going my way”Skye said “Mommy you look pretty”Lila Rae said “Thank you, So do you and Josslyn”Skye said “Yes they do”Rae said

Downstairs~ Monica and Tracy and Ned and Kristina and Michael and Nikolas and Laura and Bobbie and Carly and Sonny and Alexis and Molly and Ric came in. “Welcome to my new hotel called Howard and Quartermaine hotel”Kate said “Why Quartermaine”Carly ask “Oh you will find out soon”Kate said she smile at Monica. “Kate, The hotel looks good”Sonny said “Thank you, I’m over you Sonny and it feels so good”Kate said “I’m sorry I hurt you”Sonny said “I’m not, I’m too good for you, Now everyone just follow me”Kate said the guest follow Kate into a room where white chairs were and flowers. “Just have a seat”Kate said “What is going on here”Tracy ask “You will find out soon”Kate said as Jax walk in wear a tuxedo . “Jax”Carly said he just walk pass her and went into the front of the room and Music start to play. “Is this one of Jax weddings”Tracy ask “Who would he be marriage”Carly ask as Lila Rae and Josslyn walk down. “Joss”Carly said Josslyn look at her mother and keep walking and then Lila Rae. “Lila Rae”Tracy ask Lila Rae walk down by Ja and then Skye walk down with Rae. “Skye”Carly said Skye look at Carly and then walk down by Jax and took his hand as the father came up. “ I know you were all thinking you were here for a reopening of a hotel but Skye and I fall in love again and want to get marry with everyone we love here”Jax said “ It’s time for the vows ’The father said

No comments:

Post a Comment