Thursday, October 20, 2016

Always part 5 ch 3



At Alexis office-Alexis and Alexander were talking . “Alexis, Are you going to look into where Matthew is”Alexander ask “ Alexander what is going on ,You can trust me I haven't told Genevieve that you're married still “Alexis said “ Yes I know I can count on you, Genevieve killed Matthew “Alexander said “I thought it may of been her,Genevieve been acting a little off “ Alexis said “Well you keep the secret “ Alexander ask “Yes I will, One of Kristina boyfriend hit her and I ran him over and he died and I didn't go to jail , I will protect Genevieve “Alexis said “ This means protect Lorenzo too” Alexander said “I know, I will do it for Sunday Rose and Genevieve “ Alexis said “Thank you, I'm so worried about my little girl she not the same Sunday Rose like to go to bed earlier and she hate leaving the house “ Alexander said “Is she still talking to Rae” Alexis ask “Yes”Alexander said “Good, Sunday Rose is strong and will get through  this”Alexis said “Thank for this”Alexander said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Alan and Monica were having coffee when Skye came in. “Skye , What are you doing here ? Alan ask “I need both you're help in a project I would like to do”Skye said “What project is this”Monica ask “I want to open a center for women  and children who are raped and abused they can get free Health care and counseling and any legal help “Skye said “ I think this is a great idea I will help “ Monica said “Me too “Alan said “Thanks I'm going to ask mother and Genevieve to help , I know this is going to be a lot of work but I believe we can do this”Skye said “Yes you can , We could have fundraiser to get funds for it” Monica said “Thank you both for you're support “ Skye said “ You're welcome “Alan said Skye left.

At Genevieve/Alexander- Genevieve was home looking at pictures of Sunday Rose when she was a baby when Alexander came in and sit by her. “Genevieve, What is it” Alexander ask “ I just wish I could make all the pain go away like I did when Sunday Rose was a baby” Genevieve said Sunday Rose was listening to them . “ I want to make it better to for our baby girl , I think by taken in the baby it will help” Alexander said “ I hope so, Sunday Rose doesn't know how hard it's going to be give up the baby “Genevieve said “You didn't regret give up Bianca” Alexander said “I only told Lila Rae but I did regret it that's why Lila Rae let me be in Raelyn life”Genevieve said “I still wish you didn't give up our daughter either “ Alexander said “ I can't believe you're still mad at me for that ! Genevieve said she was getting upset and went by the fireplace as Susan came in .”Genevieve I have you're morning pills “Susan said she give them to Genevieve who took them.” Thank you “ Genevieve said Susan left. “Genevieve I just wish we both handle things differently I wish I didn't leave you on our wedding day then things would not be different “Alexander said “ I agree we both made mistake but we can get passed  them because the love is still their “ Genevieve said “Yes”Alexander said they share a kiss as Sunday Rose came in.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment