Monday, October 10, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 31


At The Quartermaine - Monica and Alan were talking . “We need to tell Emily about what you found”Alan said “I know we have to see Emily”Monica said as Emily came in who was five weeks into her pregnancy . “Mom and Dad what is going on you both look serious “Emily said Alan and Monica share a look.”Emily when I was at you're place I found this in Page belong”Monica said she pull out the piece of paper.”It's about who you're birth father is”Monica said she handle Emily the paper. “I always want to know who he is but I'm not sure”Emily said “That's up to you Emily we are here for you”Alan said “I love that you both took me in after my mother dead but with the pregnancy I been wonder about him”Emily said “That's normal to feel that way”Monica said Emily look at the paper.”Wow”, Do you know him”Emily ask “We have heard of that family and we can help you bring him to town”Alan said “Thank you”Emily said she share a hug with her parents.

At Skye's hotel -Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast with Julian and Alexis and Rae it was wired for Skye. “We sure get back to the hospital AJ with Lila Rae”Skye said “Yes we sure”Lorenzo said “Skye, Molly and Kristina well test for the bone marrow”Alexis said “Thank you”Skye said “We all will”Julian said Skye took Lorenzo hand and they left. “I sure go to”Rae said and left . “That was odd “Julian said “Yes it was”Alexis said

At Katie office-Katie was working on her magazine when a woman walk in. “Katie Howard”The woman said Katie didn't look up at her. “Yes I'm working I don't know why my assistant let you in”Katie said “Maybe because I'm family”The woman said Katie lookup. “Aunt Vicki”Katie said she got up and hug Vicki. “ I got you're message that you need help with you're magazine so I thought why not move here? A fresh start” Vicki said “I'm glad you're here”Katie said “I know we are not real family but I loved you're mother she was a close friend and I know she would want me to help you” Vicki said “ I do miss my mother everyday but I'm proud of who I'm now”Katie said “I get that”Vicki said “Why don't we get some coffee and talk over things, I'm not sure how much I can pay you “ Katie said “I don't care about money” Vicki said they left.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment