Sunday, October 23, 2016

Always part 5 ch 7



At Lorenzo and Skye-Lorenzo and Skye were trying to get Genevieve to keep quiet about Matthew. “Genevieve “ Skye said as Alexander came in. “Genevieve, Their you are I came home from pick up dinner and you were not in the sunroom”Alexander said “I had a nightmare so I came to talk to my parents”Genevieve said Alexander came by close to Genevieve. “I know you been feeling guilty for killing Matthew but you sure not it was out of love”Alexander said “You told Alexander “Lorenzo ask “Daddy I can trust Alexander his my husband” Genevieve said “Ex-husband “Lorenzo said” Genevieve it's better if you don't say anything “Skye said “Let's go home and have dinner with Sunday Rose before she goes to bed”Alexander said” How early does Sunday Rose go to bed “Skye ask “It 7:30 then she wake up at 5:00 am”Genevieve said Lorenzo pull Genevieve aside to talk. “Genevieve if you go to the cops you're on you're own I will not help you out of this anymore I'm done I just got you're mother back and I want to enjoy my life with Skye”Lorenzo said “Daddy , You well not just turn you're back on me, I'm you're daughter “ Genevieve said” I'm done “ Lorenzo said Alexander came by and took Genevieve arm. “Let's go home” Alexander said Genevieve look at Lorenzo and left.”Lorenzo, What did you say to our daughter “Skye ask “ That if Genevieve confuses to this I'm done take care of her I'm not going down for this “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo ,We can't let Genevieve go to jail she will not last “Skye said “ Why not,Genevieve let me go to jail”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo you don't meant that “ Skye said “ You're right , I just want to scare Genevieve it work when she was little, I just don't know what else to do “ Lorenzo said “ I don't know either” Skye said “Let's have a dinner just us” Lorenzo said “I like that let's get ready”Skye said

At Genevieve/Alexander- Genevieve and Alexander came in. “Why are you feeling guilty “Alexander ask “ I'm also worry that Sunday Rose will fine out and hate me secret do have a way of coming out .”Genevieve said “Yes they do”Alexander said as Sunday Rose came in . “Let's go have dinner” Alexander said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment