Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 32




At General Hospital -Patrick and Robin were talking about Lila Rae . “Lila Rae red blood cells are still low , We need to get them low before we do the bone marrow transplant “Patrick said “I agree”Robin said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “What is going on with our daughter “ Lorenzo ask “We need to get Lila Rae red blood back to normal “ Robin said “ How do we get them back to normal “ Skye ask “We don't have a cure for this it need to just happened naturally “Patrick said “ I just want my baby better”Skye said Robin took Skye hand. “I know this is hard and scare but we will save Lila Rae”Robin said “Thank you” Skye said “Let's go see Lila Rae”Lorenzo said they left. “Why did you promise Skye that”Patrick ask “Skye needs some hope”Robin said as Alan came by. “How is my granddaughter ” Alan ask “Lila Rae red blood cell are still low”Robin said “What about the chemotherapy ? Alan ask “ It's working but not enough we only give Lila Rae a little because she a baby “ Robin said “I hate this”Alan said “I know, Me too this is the hard apart to see a baby sick “Robin said “Do whatever you need to do to save Lila Rae”Alan said “ Thank you , I'm going to be in my research room “Robin said “Thank you both for working to save Lila Rae”Alan said and left.

At Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed wake smile at AJ . “I love you Lila Rae , We will get you better “ AJ said as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “How is my baby girl “ Skye ask “We been talking how I'm going to spoil Lila Rae and Alana Edward when Lila Rae gets out of here,We our going to have special Uncle AJ day's” AJ said “ I like that , Thank you AJ “Skye said “Anytime I mean that”AJ said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left. “Did you have fun with uncle AJ ,He love you and Alana Edward so much”Skye said “Lila Rae is going to get better”Lorenzo said “Yes” Skye said and cried Lorenzo wipe her tears. “Darling it's going to be ok. Lila Rae is going to get better and drive us crazy over boys and driving”Lorenzo said “Yes she is”Skye said

In the hallway-Alan was by the nurse station as AJ came by.”AJ, What are you doing here” Alan ask “I watch Lila Rae so Skye could get a break”AJ said “That was nice of you” Alan said “Dad , Is Lila Rae going to make it”AJ ask “If we don't get Lila Rae red blood cell low it's not going to be good”Alan said “No”AJ said “I know , We are going to make sure that doesn't happen”Alan said “I hope so it will kill Skye if she lose Lila Rae”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment