Thursday, October 27, 2016

Always part 5 ch 11



At Genevieve/ Alexander - The next day -Alexander was looking at the divorce papers in his hand Alexander had not sign or date the papers they were still married. Genevieve was coming downstairs with luggage in her hand.Genevieve went by Alexander who was still looking at that paper. “Alexander, What are you looking at “Genevieve ask “Just paperwork from work”Alexander said he put the paper in the desk drawer. “Oh,Anyway I have you're bags packed, Sunday Rose is getting ready”Genevieve said “Good, Now today you need to be seen in public with the belly “Alexander said “Yes, I have plans to go to lunch with my mother “Genevieve said “Good”Alexander said the nanny came down with Skye and Lorenzo Jr. “Oh Lorenzo Jr and Skye I will miss you”Alexander said he took the twins in his arms. “You will not be gone long “Genevieve said “No, They are getting big”Alexander said “I know they're both grown out of their clothes so fast “Genevieve said as Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Mother, Father I just want to say goodbye to Sunday Rose, How is she doing “Nikolas-Alexander ask “Good, Sunday Rose went out last night for a walk by herself “Genevieve said “That's good “Nikolas-Alexander said as Sunday Rose came down with her bags. “Nikolas-Alexander, You're here”Sunday Rose said “Yes I want to say goodbye  to you and we will see you soon”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you , Everyone for you're support “Sunday Rose said “It's what we do,Now let's have breakfast “Genevieve said they sit down to breakfast. “Sunday Rose, I been thinking of a name for her”Genevieve said “Mother, I don't care about what you want to name her it's all on you all her life decision is you're and Daddy to make “Sunday Rose said Genevieve was still worry about Sunday Rose. “Alright.So in a few days I will come and meet you both”Genevieve said “Yes, We sure go “Alexander said he kiss Genevieve. “I want to go to the airport with you”Genevieve said “Alright “Alexander said

At The Quartermaine-Skye was over talking to Monica about the central.”Now I want it to be a free center where women and children can get free help from healthcare to education “Skye said “Skye, This is a great idea “Monica said “Thanks I even have a name for it, The Lila Rae center “Skye said “That's wonderful “Monica said “Now we just need to find
a building for it”Skye said as Emily walk in. “Are you looking for a building “Emily ask “Yes why, I want to open a center in my daughter name”Skye said “You can have the old building we had for Alexander center we need to close it “Emily said “I'm not sure “Skye said “I understand “Emily said “Thanks, I sure go I'm having lunch with Genevieve she needs to be seen today with the belly “Skye said “Yes , Sunday Rose leaving today “Monica said “Yes, I hope this will be easy for Sunday Rose but I'm not sure “Skye said “It's going to be hard at first “Emily said “Yeah, I'm worrying what this is going to do to Genevieve to , She never deal with the lost of her baby and now this, I'm worrying it could push my little girl over the edge “Skye said “I know you want to help but we can't save our children all the time “Monica said “No we can't”Skye said and left .


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment