Monday, October 17, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 40 “Molly Cassadine Lansing “


At General Hospital-Molly room . “Alexis and Ric and Michael and Skye and Kristina who was in a wheelchair were their to say goodbye to Molly. “Molly I love you so much, You were a great sister to me and I will miss you I'm so sorry”Kristina said “I loved you , Molly yes we were not family by blood but by love and I know Morgan love you too“Michael said “I'm sorry I wish I did know you , I will never forget that you save my daughter “Skye said Robin came in.”I need to get Molly ready “Robin said Ric knee by Molly body. “Oh Molly I love you if I could take you're place I would “Ric said “”Mother, I need you to take care of my baby girl , We will never forget you”Alexis said she kiss Molly and Robin took Molly away and everyone except Alexis and Ric left the room.
“I guess we sure plan the funeral “ Alexis said “This is so unfair to lose a child first”Ric said” Yes it is “Alexis said they went into the hallway and Ned came by.”Alexis “ Ned said “ I'm fine “Alexis said “No you're not”Ned said and hug Alexis.”I just want my baby Molly back !! Alexis yelled into Ned arms.

In Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in the bed and Lorenzo was with her when Skye came in. “It's so sad that Molly died and now is going to save our daughter “Skye said “Yes it is “Lorenzo said “I wish I could do something for Alexis “Skye said “I don't think they're anything we can do but be their for her”Lorenzo said they share a hug then went by Lila Rae.”Oh Lila Rae, Soon you will be better thanks to a strong woman name Molly”Skye said

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment